BY GIRLACTIK

There’s a new secret in town and its called “Glamourous”. It's a velvety luxurious creamy champagne glow that you can apply on your skin for a dewy finish. Blend the first coat and the secret is to dab the second coat on top for a gorgeous dewy look.

So in love with the Glamourous. you need to take it with you or when you travel? Click here for a mini version.

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyltrimeticone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon 12, Silica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
This product has been my obsession and GO TO product all summer long! I can’t remember the last time I have used a product over and over again daily like this one! I have the shades Moonlight and Sunset - I feel like these shades are suitable for multiple skin tones, but there is a third shade available that would be more suitable for deeper skin tones too. This product is so unique - the formula is nothing like anything I have in my collection. It’s a silky cream powder that has a gorgeous blush/blush topper on one side of the pan and a stunning glowy highlight on the other side. I love applying this product both on bare skin and on top of make up. It’s suitable for “no makeup” makeup days where you just want a wash of color and glowy skin, eyeliner, mascara and gloss & out the door you go! It’s also suitable for full face of glam too! I also just love this brand as whole - they have the nicest staff behind the scenes and they are super interactive with their supporters!
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
So this product looks great and has a very pretty sheen, but it applies to my skin very greasy and the shimmer distributes out to an almost unnoticeable amount. I have it in the shade Glamorous and have tried it as a highlight, on my eyes and on my lips. It can dress up a matte lip, but it seems to move the lip color around some too. It just hasn't been a favorite or as wonderful as the other Girlactik products I have tried.
Damaris G.
Wisconsin
This product is so creamy and beautiful. It goes very light on the skin with a touch of glitter. This product is definitely buildable.
c. j.
I love the lux packaging and the mirror. it feels expensive and the cream to powder formulated illuminator is the perfect amount of glow on the go and you can def build this up for a bigger glam look. also nice as a balm under yr bb cream to create a very natural glow that keeps a summer skin tone going into the fall. very nice.
Rheanne M.
Baraboo
I think this product would be amazing if it was the right shade for my skin but it isn’t so I’m not sure exactly how I feel about it.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received a duo skin glow products like this from Girlactik brand in my boxy charm. Came with a glowy pink shade and a glowy tan shade. At first I was disappointed in the product because I never use cream highlight palettes... however I decided to dive in and applied with my damp beauty sponge and little did I know it was going to be my favorite product out of the month! I’m literally obsessed with it! Gives my skin a nice dewy shine and the colors are not over powering but definitely buildable! I’ve been using it everyday and can not get enough of it! The colors are each pretty on their own and mixed together! Highly recommend and recommend applying with a damp Beauty sponge (so much easier and natural looking). Comes in a solid container - pink reflective and a really great mirror! 9/19/18
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
this is sooooo creamy and smooth!! its great to apply over makeup, doesnt smudge it at all. you can also layer a loose powder highlight over it to a stronger effect! loving it
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I have been using the Skin Glow in Moonlight and am wowed! I got this in my Boxycharm but it is a new holy grail for me. The finish on this is everything. It provides highlight with no oily or glittery look. It melts beautifully into the skin. I have used this on my face, my eyes, my lips, my arms, my shoulders, it really has endless possibilities. I cant see myself ever being without it and have ordered the sunset shade!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Love this formula! I don’t normally like cream highlights but this one leaves my skin so wet and dewy it’s amazing. Last all day and blends out like a dream. Totally worth the splurge
Krystal G.
I love the way this highlighter applies. It goes on so smooth and leaves a beautiful soft glow without looking cakey.