BY GIRLACTIK

Eye cosmetic Formulated to withstand everything from tears to inclement weather, this mechanical waterproof angle eyeliner twists up and never needs sharpening. It won't smudge or streak when wearing on your eyes. The even better part is you can now line the inner rims of your eyes where it stays on without smudging right away. You can go up to 3-4 hours with clean eyes and if it does begin to bleed, it's minimal. Product customer support: inquiries@girlactik.com Made in Germany see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received this in my April Boxy Charm box. Great water line eyeliner or smudge liner. I love the color, gray, it's waterproof and doesn't smudge all day ( give it 5 mins to set ). So far I really love all of girlactik products, can't wait to try more. #girlactik
Shayna T.
Irvine
This is an alright eyeliner. I got the color grey and I'm not much on grey... So I don't use it often. It's great if you want something that is not real bold. I'd like to try the black cause then I could really give you my honest opinion on it. The grey is just not for me.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
While the gray is an odd color and the shape very different than I'm used to, this eyeliner is pretty creamy and smooth with okay pigmentation. There's minimal tugging and almost  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil color on the lower lash line, but I found it didn't work as well or as easily on the upper lash line. I don't really like the shape of the pencil, and I think the color is a mismatch for me. I'd be willing to try a different color, but this one is likely to end up in my Project Beauty Share box pretty quickly.
Mary L.
JBER, AK
I got this in grey in my April 2018 Yes, Oh Yas subscription! I love this! When I first saw the tip I was confused, but it makes it super easy to get both a thin and thick application! Not a color I would typically buy, but I'm loving the grey shade!
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Pretty smooth, nice for a Smokey eye. A little thin. Angled well. Ok over all. ........................