BY GIRLACTIK

This is our signature product that started it all! This product is the "glue" for our sparkle eyeliner singles. A base is required for step 1 (either our black star base or pearl base) for applying the sparkle eyeliner singles. Use a tapered angle liner brush to apply base then dip brush in sparkles and dab on to lock in the finest sparkles for all day wear. This base is waterproof and does not crack, dry, or absorb the sparkle.

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Nylon-12, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Review (1)
Emily B.
I have relatively oily skin, but the product works great for me. It gives my skin an amazing glow while setting my makeup and not making it more oily. It does have a TINY bit of color to it if that bothers you, but it’s hardly there and doesn’t bother me at all. I use it everyday and I’m running low...need to repurchase!