BY GIRLACTIK

Known as one of the original Liquid Lipsticks and BEST selling formula...You are the artist to your lips with the Long Wear Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick. Apply this richly pigmented lip paint on to your lips and within one minute it will dry down to a beautiful matte color that will be noticeably dramatic without the dryness or flaking. Your lips are sure to look mattie-full!! Did you know Girlactik gives the most product in a vial for matte lippies? You get 7.5ML…that’s more than double of most brands!

So in love with the Matte Lip Paints... you need to take it with you or when you travel? Click here for a mini version in assorted colors.

*Spice - Formally known as Jamesy created by Sarah Stage, this color was a collab that has become a lip paint color in the range.

Beauty Tip: For true color apply just one coat. Two coats will make color darker for two color options.

Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Flavor, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denatured, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 & CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).  *Carmine only in the color Blossom.

Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
  • "I got this recently in a subscription box and I am in love with the formula. Smells/tastes great. Goes on super smooth. It does transfer but not as heavily/easily as most liquid lip colors. It actually dries so I don’t feel like my lips are fusing together! This color is such a nice shade. Love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "This is a for sure new favorite. I’m looking into getting more colors. It doesn’t feel super drying and in my opinion it’s pretty long lasting. It feels great and flexible on the lips. I would highly recommend this brand to any lip lovers out there." in 23 reviews
  • "This is my go to lip paint. It is super creamy and moisturizing even when it’s fully dried. It lasts about 5 hours and when it fades it fades in a way that is natural looking. Love the formula!" in 5 reviews
Tiffany R.
Clarksville
Note to girlactik: Send me every freaking shade. Not joking. These are my favorite liquid lips. While Anastasia has always been my favorite, girlactik beats even them.
Karen N.
Review for: Demure more...
The most comfortable formula I’ve ever used!!! It is matte but not overly drying. It does not crumble and lasts so long. The color demure is a beautiful mauve rose color and I can’t get enough of it! I recommend this brand!
Syd M.
Bristow, VA
Review for: Romance more...
I really didn’t like this matte lipstick. The color was beautiful, but it was hard to apply. First it was so messy, it spread too easily, then it dried and didn’t distribute evenly at all. It dried as a pretty stain, and stayed for quite some time! But I probably won’t buy again.
Jossie R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Demure more...
I absolutely Love love love these lipsticks!!! They are a great price. And the colors are amazing! I love how long lasting this lipstick is and how easy it is to apply. I got mine off boxy charm but I’ll definitely be buying more shades
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Demure more...
I love this lipstick, it feels like there is nothing on the packaging is beautiful it last all day and it honestly feels hydrating on the lips it don’t feel dry and it feel just so smooth it’s like nothing is on your lips! I would deff buy again
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Blossom more...
I have a few minis as well but Blossom in a full size. This is a true raspberry shade which is stunning and perfect for fall! It glides on really smooth and creamy. But it doesn’t feel overly drying on the lips and feels lightweight!
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
This is the kind of liquid lip color that stays nice and matte, doesn’t dry out your lips, and is long lasting. It instantly because my favorite, I take it everywhere.
Shania Y.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Posh more...
One of my favorite formulas for liquid lipsticks! It’s not drying or cakey and is super comfortable for all day wear. I love the scent and the formula isn’t too runny and is easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!
Yanelis M.
Review for: Playful more...
I am not a huge fan of matte lip products but I do like the way this shade looks on my lips!! I have used this product a few times to go out and will keep using it! I normally use darker colors to go out at night instead of on the daily.
marie A.
I got this in one of my boxy charm boxes. my first impression was that the color was stunning! the wear how ever was just ok. .  . not my favorite formula that i have tried, but it does the job. i probably would not rebuy .
Samantha t.
Florence
Which look should I wear to go on a date with my husband? Red lip or pick lip? Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
What shades do you guys recommend? I have fair skin and prefer mauve tones, nothing too dark. I got the color "Posh" in my Boxycharm and I like it but it's a bit orange toned for me.
Sara N.
I received this in boxycharm a few months ago and I love it! Very long lasting, stays on throughout eating and drinking and isn’t extremely drying. It’s not very moisturizing but also didn’t make my lips look cracky. I really like this and the color is beautiful! Definitely recommend!
Annette G.
MIAMI, FL
Where else can I buy this? Love this comfort and lasting power
Fra7 💚.
How is it this girlacik lipstick?? I read good reviews for this product.. but i Don't use it and i do not it lasts long or not!! Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick