BY GIRLACTIK

Known as one of the original Liquid Lipsticks and BEST selling formula...You are the artist to your lips with the Long Wear Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick. Apply this richly pigmented lip paint on to your lips and within one minute it will dry down to a beautiful matte color that will be noticeably dramatic without the dryness or flaking. Your lips are sure to look mattie-full!! Did you know Girlactik gives the most product in a vial for matte lippies? You get 7.5ML…that’s more than double of most brands!

So in love with the Matte Lip Paints... you need to take it with you or when you travel? Click here for a mini version in assorted colors.

*Spice - Formally known as Jamesy created by Sarah Stage, this color was a collab that has become a lip paint color in the range.

Beauty Tip: For true color apply just one coat. Two coats will make color darker for two color options.

Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Flavor, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denatured, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 & CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).  *Carmine only in the color Blossom.

Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
  • "I got this recently in a subscription box and I am in love with the formula. Smells/tastes great. Goes on super smooth. It does transfer but not as heavily/easily as most liquid lip colors. It actually dries so I don’t feel like my lips are fusing together! This color is such a nice shade. Love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "This is a for sure new favorite. I’m looking into getting more colors. It doesn’t feel super drying and in my opinion it’s pretty long lasting. It feels great and flexible on the lips. I would highly recommend this brand to any lip lovers out there." in 23 reviews
  • "This is my go to lip paint. It is super creamy and moisturizing even when it’s fully dried. It lasts about 5 hours and when it fades it fades in a way that is natural looking. Love the formula!" in 5 reviews
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Posh more...
I really really like this matte lip. It’s not too drying and the application is so smooth. You needn’t wear a lip liner cause the color doesn’t bleed but if you do you totally could. All the colors are pretty. They’re long lasting and don’t come off as easily as other matte lips.

Perfect red tone nude!
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Demure more...
I love this lip paint. The color is mauve but looks great on my complexion. The formula last pretty much the whole day, even while eating. It feels great on the lips. It doesn’t dry them at all. I plan on buying more colors.
Genesis G.
Review for: Posh more...
This lipstick is amazing! It’s so pigmented but you literally don’t feel it on your lips! Once it drys down it’s 9/10 transfer proof and it lasts a long time! Love this liquid lipstick! And definitely recommend to others!
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
Absolutely the best matte lip paint formula by far!! Bold statement but it true. Your lips never get that dry cracked look that you get with so many other matte lippies. It manages to keep my lips hydrated through the day and I don’t have to keep reapplying throughout the day, the lasting power is really impressive. The shades are really a nice range of bold reds to sensual nudes. A little goes a long way so the tube it worth every penny!
Candie C.
Newton , NC
Review for: Demure more...
This matte liquid lipstick is my go-to, all time favorite. Its creamy, its not at all drying on the lip, and it lasts ALL DAY LONG. I wore this to a concert recently and had it on for well over 16 hours and it didnt need to be touched up at all. It doesnt transfer!!! Which is a must for me. I plan to buy several more shades of this lipstick because its that amazing. I'm not even a lipstick person, but this stuff is just too good!
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Posh, Blossom more...
These lippies are so comfy and have great color pay off! They also last all day! These are great to pop on when needing something quick or when you’re having a night out! Highly recommend this light weight lip product.
Sirena R.
Fresno, CA
Love girllakitk lips! I got one in a boxycharm and got hooked on it. It glides on nice and the color applies evenly and it dries down to a matte finish that feels comfortable on your lips without leaving them to dry😊👄
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Demure more...
Although the color is a little darker than I am used it, it is a beautiful color! The formula is to die for. It’s so creamy and soft and just makes me lips feel amazing! I want to purchase every color available now!
Renee D.
Lansing
Review for: Blushing, Demure, Divine, Flirtatious, Playful, Posh, Seductive, Spice, Starlet, Sweet, Crimson, Romance, Sahara, Allure, Bashful, Blossom more...
The original liquid lipsticks! These are so comfortable and very pigmented! No matter how many liquid lipstick formulas come out I still absolutely love these! They last forever and are not drying at all! I definitely recommend this
anusha S.
Irving, TX
I have got this lipstick in one of my subscription box "BOXYCHARM" . They are supper long lasting and can withstand even on eating. So u suggest to remove this using makeup remover. They don't free dry to your lips and have mouse like texture. They dont bleed,budge or crack. I recommend this lipstick. I have mine in shade "bloosm"
Samantha t.
Florence
Which look should I wear to go on a date with my husband? Red lip or pick lip? Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
What shades do you guys recommend? I have fair skin and prefer mauve tones, nothing too dark. I got the color "Posh" in my Boxycharm and I like it but it's a bit orange toned for me.
Sara N.
I received this in boxycharm a few months ago and I love it! Very long lasting, stays on throughout eating and drinking and isn’t extremely drying. It’s not very moisturizing but also didn’t make my lips look cracky. I really like this and the color is beautiful! Definitely recommend!
Annette G.
MIAMI, FL
Where else can I buy this? Love this comfort and lasting power
Fra7 💚.
How is it this girlacik lipstick?? I read good reviews for this product.. but i Don't use it and i do not it lasts long or not!! Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick