BY GIRLACTIK

Known as one of the original Liquid Lipsticks and BEST selling formula...You are the artist to your lips with the Long Wear Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick. Apply this richly pigmented lip paint on to your lips and within one minute it will dry down to a beautiful matte color that will be noticeably dramatic without the dryness or flaking. Your lips are sure to look mattie-full!! Did you know Girlactik gives the most product in a vial for matte lippies? You get 7.5ML…that’s more than double of most brands!

So in love with the Matte Lip Paints... you need to take it with you or when you travel? Click here for a mini version in assorted colors.

*Spice - Formally known as Jamesy created by Sarah Stage, this color was a collab that has become a lip paint color in the range.

Beauty Tip: For true color apply just one coat. Two coats will make color darker for two color options.

Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Flavor, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denatured, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 & CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).  *Carmine only in the color Blossom.

Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
  • "I got this recently in a subscription box and I am in love with the formula. Smells/tastes great. Goes on super smooth. It does transfer but not as heavily/easily as most liquid lip colors. It actually dries so I don’t feel like my lips are fusing together! This color is such a nice shade. Love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "This is a for sure new favorite. I’m looking into getting more colors. It doesn’t feel super drying and in my opinion it’s pretty long lasting. It feels great and flexible on the lips. I would highly recommend this brand to any lip lovers out there." in 23 reviews
  • "This is my go to lip paint. It is super creamy and moisturizing even when it’s fully dried. It lasts about 5 hours and when it fades it fades in a way that is natural looking. Love the formula!" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth G.
Savannah, GA
Love love this liquid lipstick by Girlactik, especially the color Demure. They last so long and look flawless on some prepped lips 💋. Get yours today and slay honey!
Cortney T.
Columbus
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Demure more...
I love this lipstick it last all day and you don’t have to re apply. I have a few different colors and they all look great they go on smooth and it actually makes u lips feel soft and not heavy like some lipstick.
Nelly Nel R.
Margate, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the brand amazing pigment stays on for hours drinking and eating no problem it dosent move no mess no transfer I love it
Cindy G.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Posh more...
One of my favorite matte lipsticks, very creamy and comfortable to wear for a everyday look. It also smells sooo good love it. I definitely recommend trying these out if your a lippie person ! So far posh is my favorite.
Lauren F.
Sydney
Review for: Sweet, Blossom more...
I've tried so many liquid lipsticks but this tops the cake, it's so creamy and opaque on the lips but has a matte finish that lasts for hours (even after eating greasy food). It's not sticky, it doesn''t dry out my lips and I love the shade range! 100% recommend and will be repurchasing again and again and again
Sarasuati D.
Review for: Posh more...
I love a matte lip but as you would know some of them leave you with some dry lips this is not the case with this lip paint also it last a long time even after eating, it wont transfer and my boyfriend apreciates that.
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Posh more...
I love this lipstick, it is very beautiful and of very good quality, it smells good and it is easy to apply I love it. I love this lipstick, it is very beautiful and of very good quality, it smells good and it is easy to apply I love it.
KayleighMay D.
Campbell River , BC
Review for: Demure more...
Although it doesn’t last all day. It is easy to reapply as needed. The product goes on velvety smooth and dries to a matte finish. It’s a nice liquid lipstick that I would definitely repurchase, I’m going to be trying some other colours
Ana M.
Review for: Other more...
 I, like so many others, received this in my Boxy Charm recently. I wore for the first time last night and omg it stayed in place better than some other high-end brands I have. I ate and didn't have to touch up at all after I was done. It felt so comfortable on my lips, unlike most matte lip paints. Definitely going to order more soon!
Madison V.
Kitchener
This is my favourite liquid lipstick formula! Stays on all day and through eating etc. and I find I only need to re-apply after eating really greasy foods. The formula is really comfortable and not too drying and feels really light on the lips
Samantha t.
Florence
Which look should I wear to go on a date with my husband? Red lip or pick lip? Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
What shades do you guys recommend? I have fair skin and prefer mauve tones, nothing too dark. I got the color "Posh" in my Boxycharm and I like it but it's a bit orange toned for me.
Sara N.
I received this in boxycharm a few months ago and I love it! Very long lasting, stays on throughout eating and drinking and isn’t extremely drying. It’s not very moisturizing but also didn’t make my lips look cracky. I really like this and the color is beautiful! Definitely recommend!
Annette G.
MIAMI, FL
Where else can I buy this? Love this comfort and lasting power
Fra7 💚.
How is it this girlacik lipstick?? I read good reviews for this product.. but i Don't use it and i do not it lasts long or not!! Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick