BY GIRLACTIK

Known as one of the original Liquid Lipsticks and BEST selling formula...You are the artist to your lips with the Long Wear Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick. Apply this richly pigmented lip paint on to your lips and within one minute it will dry down to a beautiful matte color that will be noticeably dramatic without the dryness or flaking. Your lips are sure to look mattie-full!! Did you know Girlactik gives the most product in a vial for matte lippies? You get 7.5ML…that’s more than double of most brands!

So in love with the Matte Lip Paints... you need to take it with you or when you travel? Click here for a mini version in assorted colors.

*Spice - Formally known as Jamesy created by Sarah Stage, this color was a collab that has become a lip paint color in the range.

Beauty Tip: For true color apply just one coat. Two coats will make color darker for two color options.

Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Flavor, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denatured, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 & CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).  *Carmine only in the color Blossom.

Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
  • "I got this recently in a subscription box and I am in love with the formula. Smells/tastes great. Goes on super smooth. It does transfer but not as heavily/easily as most liquid lip colors. It actually dries so I don’t feel like my lips are fusing together! This color is such a nice shade. Love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "This is a for sure new favorite. I’m looking into getting more colors. It doesn’t feel super drying and in my opinion it’s pretty long lasting. It feels great and flexible on the lips. I would highly recommend this brand to any lip lovers out there." in 23 reviews
  • "This is my go to lip paint. It is super creamy and moisturizing even when it’s fully dried. It lasts about 5 hours and when it fades it fades in a way that is natural looking. Love the formula!" in 5 reviews
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
I got this I my boxycharm and didn't like the color bit was a bit of an mustard pink looking color on me. Not flattering at all. The matte formulas was nice.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Posh more...
I love this lipstick! The color is gorgeous and match my skin color perfect. It meet my expectations but you need to moisturizer you lips before apply it.
Taryn B.
Lakeland
Review for: Stellar more...
I received this in my boxycharm this month and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t dry your lips out and stays put all day long! Definitely would recommend :)
Breanne V.
Estacada
I love this formula. It glides on smooth, slightly moussey, the colors are absolutely gorgeous. You don't need to layer it on, a little goes a long way.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I received this in a boxycharm and I absolutely thought the color was very stunning and I like the formula and the way it feels when applied to the lips.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Posh more...
Formula was good. I didn't find it too drying but it did fall into my lip lines quickly. Color pulled a little yellow on me. Might have to pass along
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Bashful more...
I got this in my boxycharm an its now my fave lippie its matte but don't feel as dry as a lot of my lippies I love the color an they way it feels on
Joana M.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Demure more...
Next to no transfer, has stayed on my lips all day. I love this and will get other colors!! First time user and it’s beautiful! Got it in my boxy.
Anna C.
El paso, TX
i received this from boxycharm and i got a good shade. i love it and how it feels on my lips. it doesnt get all clumpy and it doesnt dry my lips
Jessica B.
Super cute and very long lasting. I wore it in the rain and during meals and it didn't budge. It has a nice matte look and feel to it as well.
Samantha t.
Florence
Which look should I wear to go on a date with my husband? Red lip or pick lip? Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
What shades do you guys recommend? I have fair skin and prefer mauve tones, nothing too dark. I got the color "Posh" in my Boxycharm and I like it but it's a bit orange toned for me.
Sara N.
I received this in boxycharm a few months ago and I love it! Very long lasting, stays on throughout eating and drinking and isn’t extremely drying. It’s not very moisturizing but also didn’t make my lips look cracky. I really like this and the color is beautiful! Definitely recommend!
Annette G.
MIAMI, FL
Where else can I buy this? Love this comfort and lasting power
Fra7 💚.
How is it this girlacik lipstick?? I read good reviews for this product.. but i Don't use it and i do not it lasts long or not!! Girlactik Long Lasting Matte Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick