BY TIGI

Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
The bottle is super cute and small such attractive packaging! The serum is amazing! Makes your hair shiny but not greasy has a great smell. I love this and would recommend to anyone!
Mariya V.
I love tigi. Every single product just fits well with my dry curly hair. And it doesn't weigh my hair down like most other products.
Mandi U.
St. Louis
This stuff is pretty good. It give me good control and smells good. The consistency is similar to other serums I've used like this.
Kimber R.
Jacksonville, NC
Little too heavy on my hair BUT smells great and works nice on my sons kinky hair. Love the packaging too
Alice. C.
I love the consistency and scent of tigi serums. They work on my curly hair without leaving any horrible residue behind. Not a bad price range either. Would definitely use again and big thanks to my mum for introducing me to it.
Grace S.
Newcastle
I love this product and use it all the time it totally meets my expectations and above it is so worth this product
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I purchase this for my sons hair he loves the smell and leaves his hair feeling smooth and not stiff or sticky