Arts & EntertainmentMediaBooksAmazon
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover)

Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover)

by Amazon

Where are all my book worms at? I just finished Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) I read all her books only to learn she built her whole empire on sand. (Please don’t come for me, just my opinion) I loved her books and was rooting for her but after all the media came to light I felt cheated. Any other good books I need to pick up before the summer pool days begin? I will read anything from True Crime to Fiction.
How good is this book, is it worth reading?
Start your review of Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover)!
Asia W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) uploaded by Asia W.
Really liked her first book girl wash your face looked into getting this second book girl stop apologizing only halfway through so far so good little bit different than the first book which is nice it gives you a different perspective on certain issues that a lot of us women go through we'll update review after done with book
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,092 reviews
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) uploaded by Danielle A.
Such a great read! She’s awesome and encouraging! All ladies should read this! There’s a lot to be taken away from it!!
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
I loved Rachael Hollis and I was loving her movement and what her empire represented in [email protected] after all the media attention and the reality of her having nothing at all together basically she was winging it. I felt let down. I would have more respect if she was honest about her journey to get to the top. Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) , Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover)
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) uploaded by Brooke M.
I didn’t get into reading until quarantine. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs a little motivation/self help. It really makes you think and evaluate yourself. Such a good read and highly recommend.
Karen S.
Franklinton, LA
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) uploaded by Karen S.
I have always struggled with apologizing for everything. When I mean everything, I mean everything. Rachel Hollis describes in this book how to stop doing just that. I recommend that anyone who doubts themselves from and doesn’t have the confidence to read this book. It forever changed my life. Thank you so much!!! 😍❤️
Tara W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
There are some great points and things to think about I think I’m just not a fan of her. I get it your proud of who you are that’s not the problem it came across snotty to me like she’s far more superior then anyone else and left me feeling ever worse about myself.
Ashley O.
Contrary to popular opinion, I did not like this book. I found her writing style to be poor and it felt like she was preaching to me throughout the book. I appreciate her journey and found her story to be interesting, but it was hard for me to be engaged. I wouldn't recommend this book. #bookworm
Jasmin H.
Love this book and Rachel Hollis. This book is a great read and has great advice! Highly recommend this book!
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) uploaded by ~Eųniqųe~ C.
Great book! Everyone needs reminders on how to remain different and embracing the uniqueness of themselves every now and again. Great book to remember who you are and remind you of what you've achieved in life.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (Hardcover) uploaded by Kristina M.
I couldn't wait to read this book after reading Rachel's first non fiction book Girl Wash you Face I was so excited to hear that she has written a new bòok. The way she writes is amazing. She writes exactly what she feels. She doesn't hold back.. This book is amazing for all women. A must read!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
il y a un mois
Caitlyn S. il y a un mois
Personally I had such a hard time getting into her books, I really wanted to like her, but couldn't finish them - this was well before her recent incident as well. If you're looking for more personal development Mark Manson's books are good! also recommend Be You Unapologetically podcast by Kyra Carlen!