Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Were you a Girl Scout when u were younger? I was!!!

victoria c.
victoria c.
HIALEAH , FL
1 year, 4 months ago
I was not a Girl Scout but my older sister was until she was a Senior. My oldest was a brownie and my youngest has been in GS since she was a Daisy. She absolutely loves it. So do I.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 2 months ago
I was a Campfire Girl.. same concept, different organization. But my daughter has been a Girl Scout for 3 years now, and I have led for 2 and will lead again next year.