Girl Scouts® Limited Edition Thin Mints® Cereal

by Girl Scouts of America

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's why Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Cereal has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.• no high fructose corn syrup.• whole grain as the first ingredient.

How do these taste? Are they like the cookie?
Do these make your milk chocolatey like Cocoa Puffs?
Start your review of Girl Scouts® Limited Edition Thin Mints® Cereal!
Syracuse, NY
This cereal tastes just like the cookie! My favorite part about it was it makes your milk taste chocolaty and minty which was pretty neat. It wasn't expensive compared to how much product you got; the box is huge! The only downside was even after sealing the box up tight, the next day the cereal was stale. Would still repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Newport , MI
Use to buy these at Walmart. Only got them a few times and now I can't find them anywhere.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Bridgeport, CT
This is like the cocoa puffs version of a thin mint cookie. It turns your milk chocolatey and minty. This tastes very similar to the cookie but i think you have to be a big cereal fan to like the flavor in this puffed corn form. I recommend to anyone who thinks this sounds really good. Calling all girl scout cookie fans to try it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cookies I've been eating them for as long as I can remember and they are so good. I can eat a whole thing of these in one sitting and it's not even small I just like them that much. They are affordable and the price is worth it.
Las Vegas, NV
My fiancé's favorite!! I always have to buy these for him when it the season! They're chocolatey and Minty! Not one flavor overpowers the other!
Ibagué
Que delicia ere cereal, amo el chocolate y todo lo que lleva chocolate es exquisito, nada que decir, un producto muy bueno.
I love girl scout cookies, so when I saw this is HAD to get it. It's delicious! Definatly recommend 😊
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that time of year when girl scouts cookies are being sold. I wish I could eat them all year long. I spotted this cereal, and I thought my wish had finally come true. Sadly, this cereal was a disappointment. You know when you pour the last of the cereal out of the box and the cereal dust comes out? That is how they flavored this cereal. I would describe it as a puffed corn cereal lightly dusted with powdered girl scouts Thin Mints dust. The cereal does not taste horrible, but it certainly lacks that cookie texture and taste I adore. Don't waste your money. Just eat the real thing.
Ok, I was a. It worried at first, but wow! My husband bought these instead of actual girl scout cookies. I taste no difference at all between my cookies and my cereal. It's almost a sin to eat these for breakfast, but I can't help myself. They taste so good and price isn't actually that bad! We may have stocked up...