BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.

How?

Being Responsible

We have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.

Giving Back

Since 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.

That's why Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Cereal has

• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
  • no high fructose corn syrup.
  • whole grain as the first ingredient.

• I like flavour! Eating in the morning and night.... Be the first to answer!
  • I need to know; is this worth it? Is it all you'd hope it would b...1 Answers
  • What are the ingredients on these? Its probably unlikely, but are...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Like most anything that is trying to make its product to taste like anything else, this does taste a bit like actual girl scout cookies. It's not too thrilling really. It's more like a crunchy chocolate cearal that kinda taste like the cookie. Worth a try if you actually are interested in it.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I was not impressed by this cereal. I am a huge fan of thin mint cookies, so when I saw this I was super excited. The flavor was off, and even though the cereal was chocolate I could barely taste it, the mint was extremely over powering. It tasted much better dry than with milk though. My kids didn't enjoy it either which is odd to say the least. I wouldn't buy this again. I'll just touch it out until cookie season and get the real deal.
Bridgette W.
I had this cereal thinking it would have mini thin mints inside, but when I opened the box, it was actually something similar to Cocoa Puffs. I don't have anything against Cocoa Puffs, but it wasn't what I expected. The cereal became soggy really quickly and neither the chocolate flavor nor the mint flavor were prominent. Some people may like this product, but it just wasn't for me.
Tiffany C.
Thin Mint girl scout cookies are totally my jam. However, I was a little disappointed with the cereal. While the cereal tasted just find, like a chocolate cereal should, it didn't specifically taste like "Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies" specifically. Again, not a bad tasting cereal! Just not what I was expecting.
Taylor S.
West End
Every year when Girl Scout cookies come around I get so excited for the thin mints. I have gotten these cookies since I was a kid and will always get them because Of there great taste and great price.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
Thin mints are hands down the best girl scout cookie ever made. I usually buy several boxes when the girls are set up at our local stores. Better than any thin mint cookie I have ever tried.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I wasn't sure if this was going to be worth trying, but it actually was. The cereal has a nice chocolatey mint flavor, but not too strong. I like that it stays crunchy in the milk for a few minutes, giving me time to finish it before it becomes a soggy mess, like some other kinds do. I like that this is good enough to eat dry, as a snack, and even on the go. It is not quite as good as eating the cookies, but during the off season, this is a nice way to get your thin mint fix!
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
Fun idea with a great result! I saw these cereals at Target and was immediately ready to buy the whole shelf! They were priced pretty well compared to other cereals. This cereal is one you buy for taste and not because it's healthy. From opening the box you'd think it was a real box of cookies! The first bite of cereal was no different than the smell! The cereal had a great chocolate taste with a hint of mint. I definitely enjoyed this product and would recommend to a friend to try however I don't think I will be buying another box. Fun to try but not good enough to be a breakfast staple.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
The thin mint cookies are my favorite cookie that the Girl Scouts make. So when I saw these on the shelf while walking through Walmart I had to add them to my cart. I'd have to say these are quite tasty. I wish they were just a little more minty though. There's more of chocolate taste than anything. If you see the. At your local store I recommend you give them a try.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies are my favorite kind of cookies! I love getting them from work and putting them in the freezer for later. The cereal is actually really bland tasting and doesn't give the "Thin Mint" a fair chance, tastes a lot just like other chocolate cereals with some subtle mint flavors in the milk.
carla l.
salem, OR
Where has this product been found so far? Anywhere on the West Coast?
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
What are the ingredients on these? Its probably unlikely, but are they gluten free?
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
I need to know; is this worth it? Is it all you'd hope it would be or are you disappointed? Thin Mints are hard to beat so I'm trying to decide if I should go buy this or not.
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Do these taste just like the cookies? If so ill be keeping them in the freezer until I eat them just like the actual cookies, ahh so addicting!
Jayme S.
How do these taste? Flavor, texture, etc...? And do they stay crunchy or get soggy in milk?