Girl Scouts® Limited Edition Caramel Crunch Cereal

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.

Being Responsible

We have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.

Giving Back

Since 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.

That's why Girl Scouts® Caramel Crunch Cereal has

• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
  • no high fructose corn syrup.
  • whole grain as the first ingredient.

Jenny G.
forest city
The cereal as far as cereals go is good. But please do not have it in your mind that you are getting a caramel delight/Samoa. There is ZERO chocolate in this cereal. That’s a key component to that cookie. So I found it lacking. Now, if you use this cereal as part of a recipe with chocolate- which is what we ended up doing- it’s well worth the purchase.
Maria G.
This cereal is has a good taste to it and I enjoy having it in the mornings as well as my kids enjoy it. It was the first time I bought this and for a really good prize for only 99ç I can't beat that prize !!!!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This cereals is really hard to find but totally worth it when you do! Wonderful flavor and I believe I usually get them from Walmart when they have them. No cons only pros
Mandy E.
We were SO EXCITED about this cereal. However its been sitting on top of our fridge half eaten(yes time to toss it i think!) For 3wks😖 In theory it should be Delicious. We love girl scout cookies. Irl it tasted like bad cheerios with crusty chocolate flavoring and some weird chemical caramel sauce on it. We wont be buying this again for sure. Even my 4yo who is cereal obsessed and LIVES for cereal, wont eat this. 😱
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Samoas are my favorite Girl Scout cookies, so I was excited to get Caramel Crunch Cereal. I didn't taste any caramel flavor! It's more chocolatey than anything! It tastes nothing like Samoas! But the cereal is delicious! Overall, I'm not too disappointed!
Georgeanne T.
I was really excited to try this cereal. I fully expected to love it but I guess my expectations were too high. It doesn't taste very much like the caramel Girl Scouts cookies at all. It's missing the coconut and chocolate that the cookies have. In my opinion the cereal is quite bland. It doesn't go soggy in milk for a while though so that's a plus.
Jen C.
I just saw that this was available @Target today, and asked hubs to go on a mission! So glad he did! It is awesome, sweet, crunchiness! This was our first time trying this Limited Edition. We snacked on it dry, but I can't wait to have a bowl with milk in the morning!
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
These are amazing and should be sol year round. The only downside to these amazing amazing cookies besides the calories and the fact that they're not sold year round is the price keeps going up every year and I don't think that's acceptable. Sorry Girl Scouts the money doesn't even go to the girls so it's not ok.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love this cereal! I haven't tried the actual cookies yet but I hope they taste as good as the cereal! It's like a puff of Carmel it's so good, I usually eat it when I'm craving something sweet! Just wish they weren't limited edition!
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These are expensive and disgusting. They taste absolutely nothing like caramel delights. I love Girl Scout cookies so couldn't pass up trying these out but Yuck! this kind even discouraged me from trying the thin mint flavored cereal. I would not recommend try this out.
Sanam A.
How does this taste? I've seen them in the stores but I've been skeptical to try them
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
What are the ingredients on these? Its probably unlikely, but are they gluten free?