BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.

How?

Being Responsible

We have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.

Giving Back

Since 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.

That's why Girl Scouts® Caramel Crunch Cereal has

• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
  • no high fructose corn syrup.
  • whole grain as the first ingredient.

Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
I was super excited to try this (my favorite Girl Scout cookie) was expected the full Samoa flavor and I was super let down! It doesn't taste anything like the cookies, I don't even know how to explain the flavor. Gave it a one star, because It wasn't so gross I couldn't eat it, but couldn't finish a whole bowl.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I just saw that this was available @Target today, and asked hubs to go on a mission! So glad he did! It is awesome, sweet, crunchiness! This was our first time trying this Limited Edition. We snacked on it dry, but I can't wait to have a bowl with milk in the morning!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Samoas are my favorite Girl Scout cookies, so I was excited to get Caramel Crunch Cereal. I didn't taste any caramel flavor! It's more chocolatey than anything! It tastes nothing like Samoas! But the cereal is delicious! Overall, I'm not too disappointed!
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
We were SO EXCITED about this cereal. However its been sitting on top of our fridge half eaten(yes time to toss it i think!) For 3wks😖 In theory it should be Delicious. We love girl scout cookies. Irl it tasted like bad cheerios with crusty chocolate flavoring and some weird chemical caramel sauce on it. We wont be buying this again for sure. Even my 4yo who is cereal obsessed and LIVES for cereal, wont eat this. 😱
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love this cereal! I haven't tried the actual cookies yet but I hope they taste as good as the cereal! It's like a puff of Carmel it's so good, I usually eat it when I'm craving something sweet! Just wish they weren't limited edition!
Erika M.
Erika M.
North Collins
These are amazing and should be sol year round. The only downside to these amazing amazing cookies besides the calories and the fact that they're not sold year round is the price keeps going up every year and I don't think that's acceptable. Sorry Girl Scouts the money doesn't even go to the girls so it's not ok.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These are expensive and disgusting. They taste absolutely nothing like caramel delights. I love Girl Scout cookies so couldn't pass up trying these out but Yuck! this kind even discouraged me from trying the thin mint flavored cereal. I would not recommend try this out.
Maria G.
Maria G.
This cereal is has a good taste to it and I enjoy having it in the mornings as well as my kids enjoy it. It was the first time I bought this and for a really good prize for only 99ç I can't beat that prize !!!!
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased these because we love girl account cookies so I figured these were going to be amazing. Unfortunately these are just ok. They rate good with milk but if you try them without they're not that great
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Disappointed with this cereal. I thought it would taste like caramel but it just tastes weird and strong. It had a hint of caramel but not sweet. I taste the coconut flavor in here and it's kind of weird.
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
How does this taste? I've seen them in the stores but I've been skeptical to try them
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
What are the ingredients on these? Its probably unlikely, but are they gluten free?