Add a Photo

By GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA
#1842 in Cereal

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.

How?

Being Responsible

We have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.

Giving Back

Since 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.

That's why Girl Scouts® Caramel Crunch Cereal has

• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
  • no high fructose corn syrup.
  • whole grain as the first ingredient.
Photo (1)
Georgeanne T.
Georgeanne T.

I was really excited to try this cereal. I fully expected to love it but I guess my expectations were too high. It doesn't taste very much like the caramel Girl Scouts cookies at all. It's missing the coconut and chocolate that the cookies have. In my opinion the cereal is quite bland. It doesn't go soggy in milk for a while though so that's a plus.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga

I was super excited to try this (my favorite Girl Scout cookie) was expected the full Samoa flavor and I was super let down! It doesn't taste anything like the cookies, I don't even know how to explain the flavor. Gave it a one star, because It wasn't so gross I couldn't eat it, but couldn't finish a whole bowl.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC

I just saw that this was available @Target today, and asked hubs to go on a mission! So glad he did! It is awesome, sweet, crunchiness! This was our first time trying this Limited Edition. We snacked on it dry, but I can't wait to have a bowl with milk in the morning!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

Samoas are my favorite Girl Scout cookies, so I was excited to get Caramel Crunch Cereal. I didn't taste any caramel flavor! It's more chocolatey than anything! It tastes nothing like Samoas! But the cereal is delicious! Overall, I'm not too disappointed!
Yomaris F.
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA

I did not enjoy this cereal. It lacked in flavor and I threw it away after eating 2 bowls. I thought it was a waste of calories
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA

What are the ingredients on these? Its probably unlikely, but are they gluten free?

Join Now