Girl Scouts Cookies Flavored - Lip Smacker - Lip Gloss/Balm Trio .42 oz uploaded by Clara W.

BY CHUNKAEW

Trio of Girl Scout flavored lip glosses/balms that taste like authentic Girl Scout Cookies. Flavors include Thin Mints, Shortbread, Coconut Caramel Stripe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Clara W.
i like this chapstick a lot and it smells very good! the packaging is very childish and this is my very first time using it! it is very easy to use and to put away! i would buy again because of the smell and taste!!Girl Scouts Cookies Flavored - Lip Smacker - Lip Gloss/Balm Trio .42 oz
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
Very moisturising and smells soooo good. I have the mint one, and it reminds me of my Girl Scout days.... It has no tint, but there is a bit of shine, which I don't mind.... I wish it was easier to find in stores though. Would recommend to my friends.