Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies (3 Boxes)

Each box is 9 oz.; Fresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies!
Jen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite variety of Girl Scout cookies. These are classic and delicious. I love these, they have the best flavor and texture.
DeeAnn G.
Centralia, MO
Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies uploaded by DeeAnn G.
My favorite cookie, it's a yearly craving and every February I order two boxes. I could eat the whole box but I want to share plus everything in moderation.
Jackie W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely the best cookie ever made in my opinion!! Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies Hate that they only sell them once a year!!
Erica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Everytime the Girl Scouts of the USA finally start selling their cookies. My husband always has to go buy a bunch of his favorite Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies and a few of the Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties Cookies (6.5 Ounce Box) and ABC Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies. I always get the Girl Scout Cookies - Thanks-A-Lots, Caramel deLites® / Samoas® Girl Scout Cookies and Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies and freeze them so they will last me and my kid's a long time. I started to freeze some of the thin mint cookies for my husband but they still don't last him very long and sadly this year I found out they stopped making the Thanks A Lot cookies to add a new one called French Toast cookie. I gave the new cookie a try but in my honest opinion and the opinion of my family they taste horrible and they shouldn't have ever got rid of the Thanks A Lot cookies.
Julia Z.
I know these cookies are most popular among everyone but not me. I am not a big fan of mint. Cookies are way too minty for me and it overpowering the entire cookie flavor. I still buy it from my cookie dealer ☺ just to support Girl Scouts Program.
ami M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are such good cookies but they’re so unhealthy! be sure not to eat toooo many, but about 75 cents goes to a girl scout troop so at least you’re helping them out. This is amazing if you love mint and chocolate
Serenity S.
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies Are one of my favorite Girl Scout Cookies. They are chocolatey, crunchy, and minty! They are so delicious! I buy multiple boxes and freeze them. There is no comparison to Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies. These cookies don't last very long in my house- I always hide a few boxes in the back of the freezer!
Ellen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased seven boxes this year gave away one because it was obvious we had an addiction. We love supporting our little goddaughter in her entrepreneurial activities. The product is excellent and the backstory is even more important. I recommend and will buy again.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
love these!! so good when you pop them in the fridge or the freezer. such a nice light minty flavor. there’s a reason they’re a classic!!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,778 reviews
These are my favs. Soo delicious & minty. They make my soul happy. I recommend everyone trying these at least once. They're mint cookie with chocolate covering the while thing.

Looking for your answer?