Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGirl Scouts of America
Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017)

Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017)

by Girl Scouts of America

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017)!
How would you rate this product?
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017) uploaded by Lawanda F.
cookies are slightly buttery and have the word “s’mores” printed right on them. That alone makes them more “s’mores” so yummy the marshmallows filling Delicious
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017) uploaded by Jennifer M.
This year is the first year I've ordered the s'mores girl scout cookies. I'm normally a thin mint or shortbread cookie gal, but let me tell you - THESE ARE AMAZING. Serving size is 2 cookies, but you won't be able to stop at 2 cookies, promise! I love them, and can't wait to eat more! I'm going to need to pace myself LOL.
Morgan G.
Stockbridge, GA
Like what else can I say!These are Girl Scout cookies and they are the best.I love mine with some almond milk!
Tricia S.
Butler, PA
This is by far my go to smore flavored cookie on the market. Plus, the fact that it supports or girl scouts is good too. Not too over powered on the chocolate or marshmallow. A perfect blend!
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had not seen these cookies, well let alone a girl scout lol. These cookies are delicious! I was not expecting them to taste so good. It feels gooy & its pretty decently sweet. Kind of upset I didn't get more of them because who knows when I'll see another girl scout to buy cookies from lol.
Brea H.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not good! I mean I give two stars because I still ate them lol how could I not at $6 a box!!! But they are gross
BriAnn W.
Sioux City
These Girl Scouts S’mores cookies are so mouth watering good. I could eat the whole package I one sitting.
Bunseng K.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017) uploaded by Bunseng K.
Girl Scout Smores Cookies (new For 2017) uploaded by Bunseng K.
These cookies are so good, I'm such a big fan of smores, the chocolate and marshmallows goodness in one bite... highly recommend, perfectly balance of sweetness and not to overpowering... i paid 6 bucks for a box, which was a great deal.... i regret just buying only one box, these were heaven.
Hailey L.
Lakeway, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Amazing!! I love this product and let talk about the flavors it’s so good!! You should so buy this product anyway it’s delicious. Yummy!! Would recommend and definitely try again anyday of the week!!!!
Paula J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This s’more’s cookies are not my favorite. They are just a little too sweet for me but I also prefer cookies with less sugar in them. I didn’t much like them so I didn’t finish the box and ended up throwing them away.

Looking for your answer?