Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGirl Scouts of America
Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mints And Caramel De Lites - 1 Box Of Each

Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mints And Caramel De Lites - 1 Box Of Each

by Girl Scouts of America

Thin Mints: Crisp, tasty mint cookies enrobed in rich, dark chocolate. Caramel De-Lites: Crispy cookies topped with caramel, toasted coconut and stripes of chocolate.

One 9 oz box of Thin Mints - Crisp, tasty mint cookies enrobed in rich, dark chocolate; One 7 oz box of Caramel De-Lites - Crispy cookies topped with caramel, toasted coconut and stripes of chocolate.; All cookies are fresh and baked in the U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mints And Caramel De Lites - 1 Box Of Each!
Hyperpez S.
Girl scout cookies thin mints and caramel de lites are my all time favorite girls scout cookies! I always order a few boxes of each flavor and freeze them. I like to eat the thin mints right out of the freezer! If you're not buying grils scout cookies, I suggest you do just for these two flavors!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Omg I just got my second case last night yes you read that right. I bought everything [email protected] granddaughter and my favorite is the mint and hubby’s is the Carmel delight pictured. Highly recommend everyone to help out the girls scouts
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
These where sold at Walmart entry one year, five dollars for a box, really good, considering I’m supporting woman.
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My daughter & I love Thin Mints! Our favorite thing is to put them in the freezer! Caramel De Lites are my favorite! The chocolate, caramel & coconut mixture is amazing!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Girl scout cookiea are addictive and come in single sitting packages in my opinion😆 Everyone seems to love thin mints. My advice is buy extra and freeze them and try to forget you own them if you can.😁 If you've never had them you may want to consider never trying them so that you never know how it feels to eat the whole box.....
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing cookies y'all! I literally can't wait until girl scout cookie season, but it's coming really soon. I need thin mints!
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best thin mints, I like almost every flavor they make none of them left me dissatisfied. I love when I buy these I'm helping a group of young people it feels good to contribute even if in a small way. I believe in supporting a good cause.
Chelsey M.
Waukegan, IL
these are mine and my husbands favorite cookies we stock up on them during cookie sales times. i love the caramel de lites while my husband loves the thin mints . they are the best . and while they are teaching young girls skills they need ,
Debbie M.
LA PORTE, TX
Girl Scout cookies are so easy for me to get, a bomb from my bosses daughter every single year I get some for almost every single member of my family and we put them in the freezer love the flavors
Nani R.
These cookies are so darn tasty!!!! Each year I look forward to seeing those girl scouts selling there cookies. I only wished they were made with better for you ingredients.

Looking for your answer?