Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGirl Scouts of America
Girl Scout Caramel DeLites Cookies - Samoas

Girl Scout Caramel DeLites Cookies - Samoas

by Girl Scouts of America

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Girl Scout Caramel DeLites Cookies - Samoas!
Martha, KY
1,758 reviews
Girl Scout Caramel DeLites Cookies - Samoas uploaded by Tessa C.
These Girl Scout cookies are one of my favs! Caramel DeLites are sooo good. Have a chocolate bottom, coconut & a sweet chewy cookie. Perfect combo!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Girl Scout Caramel DeLites Cookies - Samoas uploaded by Lori M.
The caramel delites girl Scout cookies are the best thing they could make. These cookies are so good nice and crispy. They have caramel and toasted coconuts on them with a drizzle of chiocolate. It's the best combination. They did a really good job coming out with these cookies.
Tracy, CA
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies! I love the coconut and chocolate taste! No other cookies compare to these. I look forward to the Girl Scouts selling them every year. I really don’t like cookies, but I sure do love these!
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are sooooo good, I definitely recommend if you like coconut, caramel, and chocolate. I would buy these again. They really met my expectations.
Hartselle
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies. So soft and gooey. I love these! My all time fave.
Colorado Springs #139a
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are great I would get them again. I would also recommending to someone else to try. I wouldn’t improve this product. Yes I thin it had good flavor. Yes I would recommend it to others it was a great product
1,207 reviews
Girl Scout Caramel DeLites Cookies - Samoas uploaded by brea B.
This Girl Scout cookie is my second favorite Taglong is my first. This cookies is crunchy with chocolate and nut coconut flavor you just eat one you have to have the whole row. No sharing 😞😡😠
THE. BEST. GIRL. SCOUT. COOKIE! I wait an entire year just for these cookies to come out. There are some dupes out there are a good substitute when I'm craving them, but nothing will replace these.
Knoxville, TN
Very good but expensive...glad the money goes to support scouting but I generally only buy 1-2 boxes per year due to the price.
You and I both know that these are a cult classic because they are the superior cookie choice. Whenever the Girl Scouts come, my wallet is empty from these cookies

Looking for your answer?