BY ATRIA/KEYWORDS PRESS

From YouTube sensation Zoella comes a debut coming-of-age novel that perfectly captures what it means to grow up and fall in love in today s digital world. Girl Online is the first book to be published by Keywords Press, an imprint under Simon & Schuster dedicated to today s digital stars. I have this dream that, secretly, all teenage girls feel exactly like me. And maybe one day, when we realize that we all feel the same, we can all stop pretending we re something we re not. That would be awesome. But until that day, I m going to keep it real on this blog and keep it unreal in real life. Penny has a secret. Under the alias GirlOnline, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendship, boys, high school drama, her quirky family, and the panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse at school, her parents accept an opportunity to whisk the family away for Christmas at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. There, she meets Noah, a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love and capturing every moment she spends with Brooklyn Boy on her blog. But Noah has a secret, too, one that threatens to ruin Penny s cover and her closest friendship forever. Award-winning and influential YouTube vlogger Zoe Sugg delivers a heartfelt coming-of-age novel that perfectly captures the highs and lows of first love, friendship, and growing up in the digital age. see more...

Taylor M.
The Villages, FL
This was such a young, fun, girly book with quirky, cute characters. It was a little predictable in places, but it was your classic girl being swept away by a superstar who is beyond what she imagined him to be like. Penny also deals with anxiety, as Zoe deals with it, so it gives a good representation to it.
Julia K.
Fort Worth, TX
This was a cute book, and an easy read. It was lacking quite a bit in the literary department, but it was a fun read. It was pretty quick, nothing too difficult, and cute characters. There is some drama about wether Zoe actually wrote this or not. But it is good for younger readers, or a bath time/beach read
Alize B.
i loved this book it was such a cute teen romance ! little things i found myself relating too as her second personality and the camera flash ! i loved that bit as it has happened to me before ! all in all i would recommend ! its an easy read for fun, i enjoyed it a lot !
Hunter J.
I really enjoyed this book. The main character is so relatable and it even helped me to cope with my anxiety better as the main character has it as does the author and she shares ways she handles it. Great read!
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
I was really excited when one of my favorite youtubers (Zoe Sugg aka Zoella) came out with their own book! It's become sort of a "trend" for youtubers to write their own books, a majority of them are books written about their lives. Which personally I am not very into reading. So I really like the fact that this books genre is realistic fiction, and tells the story of a girl named Penny from England!
Jessica R.
I really loved reading this book. It had really great imagery. Each word made me picture as I was right there with Penny (the main character) I highly recommend this.
Nicole H.
I thought this book was great! definitely more geared for younger teens, since its a very light, easy read. you can really hear Zoella's voice though her writing which is great. it has lots of funny, unexpected tidbit along with predictable cheesy romantic.
Lindsey C.
Absolute perfect book for any young adult. I thought it was really cute and it talks about some bigger issues like anxiety which I think is awesome because people need to be more educated on that topic. Has a great story line and it is very well written.
Jesse P.
I 💙💚💛💜 this book... I finish it just recently, and when i was dine i had to go buy the second one... I hope there is a third cause both of her books where so awesome.... I would so definitely recommend this to people
catherine p.
This book became my favorite book because it is such a teenage love story. And penny's story is relatable she goes through anxiety, and is so quirky but i think in a good way. Its also amazing how she falls in love with a boy who lives so far
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Is it a great story lines? if it is then I will considering of buying it.
Kerrie P.
Stamford
I have brought a copy of zoella girl online for my sister as she's a big zoella fan. but I Don't know if I should buy my self a copy as well. I'm a big book reader but I don't know if I should get a copy as well. my sister said she recommends me to but I can't always trust what she recommends me. so I was wondering if anyone else has read it an could tell me if I should buy it? and recommend any other books for me ? thank you
Hunter J.
What do you think of this book? I love zoella and have contemplated getting it. Is it a good read?
Victoria F.