Girl Online uploaded by Lauren G.

BY UNKNOWN

This is the incredible debut novel from YouTube phenomenon Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella. I have this dream that, secretly, all teenage girls feel exactly like me. And maybe one day, when we realize that we all feel the same, we can all stop pretending we're something we're not. But until that day, I'm going to keep it real on this blog and keep it unreal in real life. Penny has a secret. Under the alias Girl Online, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendship, boys, high school drama, her crazy family, and the panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets Noah, a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog. But Noah has a secret, too, one that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever. see more...

Alivia W.
Absolutely amazing book! One of my all time favorites! It would be great for readers who enjoy teen romance as well as a few twists! Would recommend to anyone and everyone! I own the book as well!! 😊✨
aleeza u.
Texas
Are you a fan of the weather because if you are you will love this book She wrote it herself and explained her life becoming a super YouTube or it’s very affordable and not expensive and I’d recommend it
Samantha A.
Such an amazing story for a teenager. Love Zoe and all three of her books. The plot invites you in so you feel like you're in the story yourself.
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this book. Zoë wrote such amazing characters. Her story is great and really lovely. I I'm so excited for what else she writes.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA
Wicked cute storyline, if you read Zoe's blog or watch her videos then you will love how much her voice shines through!
Kim S.
Love this book and the second. Still waiting to get my hands on the third but I really enjoy the story!
Lauren G.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Loves this book so much!! I just had to carry on reading, i loved it!! Cannot wait to read the next one😍 i was litterally lurred in hahaha, its such a relatable book! Would reccomend to anyone!! Love it!!
Catherine M.
Falkirk
This is a fun book for young teens I read this when I was 15 and I really enjoyed it. The story is a classic boy meets girl. She is a normal girl and he is a superstar and they meet but then drama complicates the story. It covers topics like love, friendship, lgbt, family, fame and anxiety. I would recommend to others and would be a good gift for younger teens. The audiobook is also great the girl who reads has a lovely voice and it’s not too long a read so I didn’t get tired.
Tilly G.
Hinckley
I love this book ! It’s easy to read and you can understand the story line easily ! I like how you can purchase this book in hard back but you can also purchase it in paper back . I would definitely recommend if your looking for a book to purchase your read !!
Emma T.
This book is the best one I've ever read in my life! There is so much detail and I feel like I'm the main character. It was so much more than I expected and it is so affordable! This book really explains what it's like to be a teenager and I absolutely recommend this book
Alejandra P.