BY GUESS?

Guess Girl Belle by Guess for Women. The Fragrance notes are Pink champagne, Fruity notes, Peony, and Sandalwood. see more...

Megan M.
My beloved, gorgeous mother used to have a smell which continually emanated from her although she rarely used any fragranced soap, shower gel, powder, or cologne. Her skin had a clean, fresh scent, something which made you want to get closer. She laughed at me and our entire family, as she didn't smell it herself, but it drew members of the family to her, and she was showered with kisses and hugs in part to capture the unforgettable aroma. It still remains a great part of her beauty after her passing. Clean's "Bare Skin" somehow captures the warm yet oh-so-delicate essence of a woman's particular smell, of just-washed skin after one's chemistry comes into play. It is a gentle, gorgeous scent, with notes of lotus blossom, fresh air accord, dewy petals, aquatic notes, blue woods, musks, amber wood, and vanilla. It lasts a long time but fades away with beautiful demurity. This would be a perfect choice for a woman who doesn't want to smell like cologne, just an "enhanced" version of herself, of her skin on a warm summer day when the sun has played upon it and she has been out among fresh flowers and plants. I receive too many compliments on this to count--I absolutely love it!
Tyri Z.
Columbia
Nice fresh scent, comes in a lovely bottle! In my opinion, it is overpriced but would def purchase the pink bottle instead!
Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
I LOVE this fragrance! I use it almost daily and i am already on my third bottle. The price is on the lower end compared to alot of the designer fragrances so its a great deal! I would highly recommend to anyone! It is by far my favourite!!
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I absolutely LOVE this product so much, I use it almost every single day when I wash my hair! I will most definitely be repurposing as soon as I need more, the price is good for the quality! I highly recommend this ladies if you haven't already tried
Moi L.
I love the smell. Its sweet and it lasts all day long. Beautiful package and bottle. It smells like heaven jajaja