BY GIRARD'S #89 in Salad Dressing

Girard's® Caesar Dressing.
Premium dressings created in San Francisco 1939. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Trista P.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
LOVE!
I'm always on the hunt for a great Caesar dressing, and I think I found it! I've never had this brand before.
At less than $4 for this bottle, it was totally worth it! Every salad I've eaten since purchasing this, has been covered in it! Great product! Looking forward to tasting the rest from this brand!
julie v.
julie v.
Foodie Expert
Tastes really rich! I love using this dressing on just your typical Cesar salad, I got it at my local food store and it was fairly cheap! needs a hint of lemon tho
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Foodie Expert
There are many salad dressings out there but few come close to this one! I've tried them all and this one is my favorite
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
I love this Caesar dressing. It makes me want to eat salad just so I can have the dressing. I am pretty picky about dressings and I hate the usual cheap tasting ranch by hidden valley or kraft and Caesar is even harder to find a good one, but this one truly tastes gourmet. However, my husband doesn't like it because he says it tastes to vinegary. He is a hater of all things with vinegar so he doesn't like it. Personally I haven't noticed that, but I'm also not super sensitive to vinegar and have been known to enjoy a good vinegrette, so maybe avoid this if you also hate vinegar.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
Best caesar dressing everrrrr!!! Tastes so good and the glass bottle makes it extra fancy! 😉
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Foodie Expert
Tastes like home made ceasar dressing. Very great addition to any salad. Highly recommend
Mika R.
Mika R.
This Caesar dressing is awesome. This is now the only brand we will buy of it.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a little pricey but the flavor is deep and rich. I use it on salad as well as pasta dishes.
machelle n.
machelle n.
This is the only cease dressing we buy absolutely love it lil pricey if you don't find it on sale but sooooo worth it!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best Caesar dressing ever! I use this all the time on my Caesar!
katherine c.