BY GIRARD'S

Girard's® Caesar Dressing.
Premium dressings created in San Francisco 1939. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
Review for: Salad Dressing 12 oz more...
I realize that "it made me eat more salad" is probably not sounding too healthy, seeing as the implication is that I covered it with this salad dressing, but I have ZERO regrets. I absolutely love this dressing and miss it now that I'm having a hard time acquiring it. Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed by the taste. It's not exactly cheap, but worth every penny.
Corrine B.
I love this Caesar dressing. It makes me want to eat salad just so I can have the dressing. I am pretty picky about dressings and I hate the usual cheap tasting ranch by hidden valley or kraft and Caesar is even harder to find a good one, but this one truly tastes gourmet. However, my husband doesn't like it because he says it tastes to vinegary. He is a hater of all things with vinegar so he doesn't like it. Personally I haven't noticed that, but I'm also not super sensitive to vinegar and have been known to enjoy a good vinegrette, so maybe avoid this if you also hate vinegar.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
LOVE!
I'm always on the hunt for a great Caesar dressing, and I think I found it! I've never had this brand before.
At less than $4 for this bottle, it was totally worth it! Every salad I've eaten since purchasing this, has been covered in it! Great product! Looking forward to tasting the rest from this brand!
julie v.
Tastes really rich! I love using this dressing on just your typical Cesar salad, I got it at my local food store and it was fairly cheap! needs a hint of lemon tho
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Salad Dressing 12 oz more...
I buy this brand occasionally. It is very good. I like the nutritional ingredients also. It doesn’t have a ton of extra stuff. Very affordable
Rochelle B.
There are many salad dressings out there but few come close to this one! I've tried them all and this one is my favorite
machelle n.
This is the only cease dressing we buy absolutely love it lil pricey if you don't find it on sale but sooooo worth it!
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a little pricey but the flavor is deep and rich. I use it on salad as well as pasta dishes.
Jessica S.
Best caesar dressing everrrrr!!! Tastes so good and the glass bottle makes it extra fancy! 😉
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Tastes like home made ceasar dressing. Very great addition to any salad. Highly recommend
Katherine C.