BY GIRARD'S

Girard's Light Champagne Dressing: Premium dressing see more...

Katie M.
Springfield, OH
I am always leery when buying a new dressing, as I have had my fair share of bad luck with it! It's always hit or miss. I just ate my Second bowl of salad because this dressing is so delicious. Light champagne? I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but it seemed interesting at the store. I decided to go for it, and I think I just found my new favorite dressing. I guarantee it would be an excellent marinade, too, as it kinda reminds me of Italian. It's so flavorful! Can't wait to pack it for my lunches. AND it says "I'm local" on the tag at the store, so it's always a plus to support a local business. The bottle is classy too. Five stars all day!
Meg R.
Concord, CA
Love this stuff! It adds such a lovely, light flavor to salads. I've used it for pasta salad as well. I'm sure it would make a fantastic marinade as well. Very sleek packaging and keeps well in the fridge. Would recommend.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Foodie Expert
Tastes like high quality for a good low price. I like the Cesear dressing more, but this one is thick & decadent alsI
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
It does cost a little bit more, but if you would like to treat yourself the flavor is amazing.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite dressings. Great with arugula and oat cheese. Not too sweet, with a little pepper zip.