BY GIRARD'S

Girard's® Champagne Dressing.

Premium dressings created in San Francisco 1939. see more...

James T.
Madera, CA
This is my favorite dressing. It is light yet flavorful and extends itself to so many dishes. Obviously great on salads. But, I have found it as a delicious dip for strawberries, along with a little fresh cracked black pepper! Believe it or not, this is delicious drizzled lightly over sorbet! Great for dipping bread. I hate mayo, and used to use Italian dressing on my sandwiches. But this has even replaced that act. So good!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
This is my all time favorite salad dressing. I love it over a bed of mixed greens with apple or pear, gorgonzola, almonds and dried cranberries. It has a light refreshing flavor and a little goes a long way. I love the bottle and often reuse it for when I make flavored olive oils.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Yummy. This is really good. Even better than balsamic dressing...imo. I had it at an event on Saturday and had to get it for myself. Used it on a kale salad. (Why is Kale so chewy?) It is available at Smiths.
Amaryssia H.
I love the light, yet flavorful taste if this dressing. Not too salty, sour, or sweet. Goes well with any type of salad, and gives a boost to added fruits such as
strawberries, grapes, and mandarins. Add as a marinade to chicken, fish, or even steak.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite salad dressing ever. I use it on a salad that has mandarin oranges, pineapples, and sliced almonds. It is sweet but sour in a way, it is so good and refreshing. It makes any salad taste great.
Elsa C.
This is one of my favorite dressings. It has a delicious flavor. It's ideal for spinach/ fruit salads. It's tangy, but sweet at the same time. I totally recommend it!
Keeley B.
Austin, TX
This may be the best salad dressing on the planet. In place of a vinaigrette, this dressing is bright and lightens the salad. Slightly creamy.
Hayley A.
Encino, CA
This is probably my favorite salad dressing! Just be careful not to use to much because the opening is really big a lot comes out at once.
Nichole B.