Has anyone used this as a replacement for an anti-dandruff shampoo? If so, how does it work for you?
Chicago, IL - il y a 5 ans

5 answers

I have given to my guys in my home- as a preventative- I am very hopeful!!!!
il y a 4 mois
It definitely does. It's helped with my oily phase and also when my scalp gets dry and flaky during winter And the best part is that it doesn't make your ends feel dry and stripped
il y a 4 ans
I replaced this with prescription shampoo for dandruff and seborrhea dermatitis and haven't looked back. My hair absolutely loves this product. It helps with flakes, itching, and doesn't completely strip the natural oils from your hair. I can wear black again without worry and the dermatitis is not longer spreading to my face. I refuse to use anything else. I pair it with the conditioner as well.
il y a 5 ans
I have. In my case, the tea tree oil actually helped my dandruff. I use it at the beginning of the week and the middle. It even dried up these cysts that my scalp formed from oil build up and now those cysts are gone!
il y a 5 ans
I would think it would be better.... It's all natural... Plus if you use a mixture of 1 oz Apple Cider Vinegar to 7 oz of water in a pointed tip applicator bottle that will help more.