BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Invigorating Shampoo Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling Removes all traces of dirt, oil and build-up Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic peppermint botanicals Contains no laurel/laureth sulfate Shampoo should clean hair.  Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe.  With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenating while washing away the previous day.  You re left with something rich, something clean.  Something incredibly stimulating.... for hair and mind.  Think about it. giovannicosmetics.com Real organic hair care.  Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers.  Vegan see more...

• How does this work with scalp psoriasis? Does it really dry your ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as a replacement for an anti-dandruff shampo...4 Answers
  • Is this good for oily hair?3 Answers
Lina C.
Lina C.
I thought I'd found my favorite shampoo (Alterna Caviar) but when I started using this, I having been blown away. I bought it on iHerb and it's so affordable! Better value than every shampoo I've been using so far. I use this shampoo to clarify 1-2 times a week. I can even use this as my regular shampoo and it doesn't strip my hair of moisture, yet leaves my scalp feeling wonderfully clean. It gives the minty cooling sensation that feels invigorating and great! I love it!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love the scent of this shampoo -- so minty fresh! I love the slight tingly feeling of the shampoo on my scalp as well. However, the clean doesn't last very long. I do have oily hair, but my hair was looking greasy the very next day. Nice sleek packaging and a good smell. I probably wouldn't buy again though.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Giovanni products and use their shampoos frequently, however clarifying shampoos tend to rally dry out my hair. I bought this product to see if it had the same drying properties as other clarifying shampoos and unfortunately it really did. Love the brand, but this product was not for me.
tarolyn t.
tarolyn t.
Frederick, MD
So I've been having itching scalp issues and I read about Giovanni tea tree triple treat and I ran to the store and purchased it. I used and it gave my scalp great relief and my hair felt and smelled clean. I love this shampoo now I need to get the condition for my co-wash for the winter.
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I like the smell and it tingled when you washed your hair which i liked. I got it from Nugget Market. The price is good in comparison to other brands. I like the clean feel that the shampoo has.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo! It smells delightful, it feels refreshing on my scalp, and it doesn't dry out my hair. It seems to be good at clarifying and helping out with my itchy scalp. Lately, I've been using this evey time I shower.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love this shampoo. The fragrance can be a little strong for people but it doesn't bother me. My boyfriend and I both use this and love that it tingles my scalp. I will definitely buy this and the conditioner again.
Sofia O.
Sofia O.
I've tried several natural and Eco conscious shampoos but my thoughts and memories always go back to this one. I really liked it, it cleans, it invigorates the scalp and doesn't dry the scalp.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scent is amazing. However, this actually made my skin and scalp burn after using it. It also didn't leave my hair feeling clean. I don't recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Vina C.
Vina C.
Shoreline, WA
Been using this product for a year now. It works great. I see the difference in my dry scalp compare to other products I have used. It works well and it smells great as well.
Krysta C.
Krysta C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily hair?
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Is this product good for adding moisture to the hair?
jenifer w.
jenifer w.
Lakewood, WA
How does this work? Just like a regular bar of soap but for your hair?
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Has anyone used this as a replacement for an anti-dandruff shampoo? If so, how does it work for you?
Karen M.