Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Invigorating Shampoo Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling Removes all traces of dirt, oil and build-up Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic peppermint botanicals Contains no laurel/laureth sulfate Shampoo should clean hair.  Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe.  With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenating while washing away the previous day.  You re left with something rich, something clean.  Something incredibly stimulating.... for hair and mind.  Think about it. giovannicosmetics.com Real organic hair care.  Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers.  Vegan

Does this shampoo moisturize the hair?
How does this compare to other tea tree shampoos? Sometimes the smell can be overpowering and I really need something g to prevent catching lice as I work with kids...
Has anyone used this as a replacement for an anti-dandruff shampoo? If so, how does it work for you?
Start your review of Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo!
Wichita, KS
I love the minty smell of this shampoo. It adds so much volume, removes any build up product or oil. In the hair and leaves you hair Supwr soft and shiny. I love all Giovanni products!
Dallas, TX
BEST clarifying shampoo ever. It gets all the product out of my hair and gives my scalp a break. It is drying, but I wash my hair every 4 days, and so I deep condition every time.
Westerly, RI
Purchased at: Amazon
Love Giovanni tea tree shampoo. It invigorates my scalp leaving it clean, smelling great and moisturized. It lathers well in my hair and doesn’t leave it dry and knotty.
Mahopac, NY
The tea tree smell isn't too strong, and does a really good job of cleaning my hair. I use this when I need more of a clarifying wash. Only thing (which doesn't bother me) is it doesn't lather a lot!
Bronx, NY
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Lisa W.
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Lisa W.
I went natural two years ago and I need something that wouldn’t tangle my whenever I’d wash it and my niece told me about this shampoo and it works like magic my hair starting growing and was moisturized and not brittle anymore and the best part was I could comb thru my hair easily. Here is my hair in its natural state when I started using the shampoo along with the conditioner and the other one is when I got it blown out
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best natural shampoo that’s CGM approved. I also get flare ups with red bots, itchiness and flakes. Ever since using this it has controlled those issues.
Ithaca, NY
I have purchased this several time throughout the years to use on my natural hair. I will only buy this from Tjmaxx because it is more affordable. It would recommend this because it seems to work well with many different hair textures. I am satisfied with the shampoo and will buy again.
Newark
This is my absolute favorite haircare line! Nothing gets my curls as juicy and hydrated as this shampoo. I also use the conditioner as well. I’ve tried other products but this one is my fav, and I always make sure I get the big bottle so it lasts me a while!
Gladwyne
This product has a very pleasant fragrance and makes hair feel fuller and puffier after using it. The lather is on the weaker side but still is very sufficient for showering. The bottle is very easy to open and close as well which is very convenient. Overall, I would give this product a 4.5 out of 5, rounding up to 5!
Seagoville, TX
This shampoo gives your scalp a tingly feel that is so refreshing. I like that this shampoo gets my hair super clean without stripping it of its natural oils. This is a staple hair care product for me,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...