Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Invigorating Shampoo Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling Removes all traces of dirt, oil and build-up Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic peppermint botanicals Contains no laurel/laureth sulfate Shampoo should clean hair.  Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe.  With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenating while washing away the previous day.  You re left with something rich, something clean.  Something incredibly stimulating.... for hair and mind.  Think about it. giovannicosmetics.com Real organic hair care.  Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers.  Vegan

Is this ok to use on color treated hair? I know the bottle says so, but I don’t always trust labels. 🤣
Does this shampoo moisturize the hair?
How does this compare to other tea tree shampoos? Sometimes the smell can be overpowering and I really need something g to prevent catching lice as I work with kids...
Start your review of Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo!
Tracy L.
perth
Tingly feel which I like for my scalp. You don’t need a lot. Great minty/ tea tree scent, good price, great slip on my natural curly hair. Lasts a while because I alternate with other products. But love it all the same.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo! It smells delightful, it feels refreshing on my scalp, and it doesn't dry out my hair. It seems to be good at clarifying and helping out with my itchy scalp. Lately, I've been using this evey time I shower.
Christina T.
Oshawa, ON
Love the tingling sensation it gives on my scalp. Very invigorating and stimulating!! I’ve actually noticed a bit of new hair growth where some thinning had occurred due to autoimmune disorders so I was quite thrilled when I saw new growth! Would definitely recommend.
Lisa W.
Bronx, NY
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Lisa W.
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Lisa W.
I went natural two years ago and I need something that wouldn’t tangle my whenever I’d wash it and my niece told me about this shampoo and it works like magic my hair starting growing and was moisturized and not brittle anymore and the best part was I could comb thru my hair easily. Here is my hair in its natural state when I started using the shampoo along with the conditioner and the other one is when I got it blown out
Olivia A.
Nashville, TN
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this in a Fabfitfun box and gave it to my husband to try out. He absolutely loved it and asked me to buy him more. He said it really helped his itchy scalp. It smells nice and his hair looks great.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Emily M.
I have no problems with this shampoo. I got the shampoo and conditioner on clearance at Walmart for $3.50. Clearance is the best way to try new products. It contains botanical oils of cooling peppermint and you can really feel it. My scalp always feels cool while I wash my hair. It also has conditioning Rosemary and clarifying eucalyptus. The shampoo increases scalp circulation for a refreshed we need feel strengthens hair with a three organic oil blend to stimulate conditioning clarify alleviates dry flaking scalp with organic tea tree botanicals and lauryl and Laureth sulfate free. I love that it was eco friendly. Recommend
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,718 reviews
Purchased at: Space NK
This shampoo is a refreshing Tea Tree cleanser!! My husband and teenage son thoroughly enjoyed the entire bottle until empty!! I need to now replace it! This formulation cleanses the scalp without overdrying- same with the hair shaft. Leaves it prepared for conditioner (if that is your desired next step!) 👌
Naomi H.
Jacksonville, FL
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Naomi H.
Helps with dandruff and leaves an amazingly refreshing feeling. My scalp feels tingly and really cleansed. I love that it really gets the blood flowing to my scalp. Which is great bc that means more hair growth! I love the scent and my bf uses it too. It's also free of harsh and drying chemicals!
Claudia C.
Very good sulphate free shampoo,tingling to the scalp and has a very good tea tree oil scent..a little goes a long way and does not strip your hair..
Joyfulstyles G.
Loganville, GA
This has eucalyptus in it which adds to the experience of basically exfoliating your scalp ! I love this stuff💕🍃 also it makes you feel like you're in a spa type of experience cool and refreshing to yourself the conditioner works just as well doesn't leave your hair dry wonderful for dandruff you see an instant results your scalp feels clean residue-free I get mine at #Ulta
Ask a question to the Influenster community...