Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“A little goes a long way.” in reviews
“Plus, it smells great too.” in reviews
“This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) .” in reviews
“The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree.” in reviews
Petersburg, VA
This conditioner has a great smell to it and it's very loose so you can detangle with it. It has great ingredients that aren't harsh for your hair. The only problem is that if you have very thick and coarse hair you can go through this quick! I wish they had a bigger bottle!!
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner uploaded by Jazmine S.
This isso amazing on its own. I discover it in TJMaxx ($12.99) for the 100mL bottle...i know.a steal. I love the way it makes my acalp feel and of corse it works better being paired with rhe shampoo. I have a dryer hair type and it keepa my hair mosterized for a few days. I would definitlt recommend this product hands down
Washington, DC
Love the minty smell and it does leave my hair feeling soft and silky after use. I love the packaging and the salon style look. This is a pretty affordable shampoo, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives out there. I probably wouldn't recommend to others just because it leaves my hair looking greasy after just one day.
Niceville , FL
This is a very very light conditioner. if you have thick, course hair it will laugh in this conditioners face. it feels really good on my scalp and wakes up my follicles at the root but as far as entangling and moisturizing it fail me.
I use this to co-wash (Conditioner wash) my thick naturally curly hair. It is in fact invigorating and makes my scalp feel cleansed afterwards. I trust the brand and it's ingredients. Plus The Tea Tree is great for treating dandruff.
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer M.
I love this product! No sulfates, has natural ingredients, and the tea tree is amazing at clarifying the scalp and cleansing build-up. The scent is so nice, refreshing, and unisex - don't be surprised if you find your significant other swiping some! The VERY BEST part is that this product is sold in bulk at lots of coops in my town, so I can bring my own glass pump jar and fill my own containers!
Uppr Chichstr, PA
There are 2 clarifying hair products I use. This set of shampoo and conditioner and one I can only use once a month. This is great for in between when I have product build up. It gently clarifies my hair, without completely stripping it or weighing it down. It really works wonders at the scalp...you can feel the tingling but afterwards my hair is still soft and healthy
Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
pickerington, oh
This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
Duluth, MN
This product was amazing you could feel it work as soon as you work it into your hair. It makes your scalp tingle and such a strong clean scent that makes your hair so shiny and manageable. Side note even helped my headaches.

Looking for your answer?