2 colors available

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
Auh'Goddess B.
Auh'Goddess B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so many good things about this product and I finally tried it. I have to say I absolutely love it. Love that it contains tea tree n other oils. Smells good n leaves scalp feeling fresh
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
Kali R.
Kali R.
Love this particular conditioner. But my hair has changed since then so I can't use it but it's worked great when I could use it
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Kira D.
Kira D.
This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) . It is moisturizing and detangling. Top 5 fav conditioner.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this conditioner is a great product! I love the minty scent and the refreshing tingle it leaves on my scalp!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
This product feels nice and tingly on the scalp, but unfortunately, it just didn't moisturize my natural hair the way I needed it to. It can be used as a detangler for natural hair, but shouldn't be used as a conditioner.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great scent. It also leaves my scalp feeling tingly and refreshed if I let it sit for a few minutes. However, it does not condition my hair. The ends of my hair stay dry. The product label states that it is a conditioner, but it does not do a good job of that. I would not recommend this product as a conditioner.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
This product was amazing you could feel it work as soon as you work it into your hair. It makes your scalp tingle and such a strong clean scent that makes your hair so shiny and manageable. Side note even helped my headaches.