Add a Photo

By GIOVANNI COSMETICS
#888 in Conditioner
Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care.
Photos (3)
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Garland

AMAZING! I love this conditioner because of the peppermint extract you feel a cooling sensation on your scalp and it opens your pores. Really great conditioner.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Gatineau

This conditioner smells great, is a light conditioner, and has NO sulfates - laureth or sodium Lauryl Sulfate, parabens or dimethicone. Excellent product!
Amber M.
Amber M.

Love the tingle this conditioner gives! It feels invigorating on the scalp and helps me wake up in the mornings that I use it. Thanks Giovanni!
Kali R.
Kali R.

Love this particular conditioner. But my hair has changed since then so I can't use it but it's worked great when I could use it
Keitesha L.
Keitesha L.
Winnipeg

I love this conditioner. After using the Tea Tree clarifying shampoo, it really brings your hair back to life!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX

I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Lynne D.
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario

It's nice and tingly, and will really clean your hair. If you find that your hair is needing clarifying, or if you have oily hair, this is great for you. It will also help you if your scalp is feeling irritated, and is gentle on your hair. I have colour treated, fine fragile damaged hair, and it doesn't dry it out. I don't shampoo often, but when I need to get products out, or I've left it too many days, it's great.
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.

Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.
Kira D.
Kira D.

This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) . It is moisturizing and detangling. Top 5 fav conditioner.

Join Now