BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

• "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
Donyell J.
Richmond , VA
This conditioner has a great smell to it and it's very loose so you can detangle with it. It has great ingredients that aren't harsh for your hair. The only problem is that if you have very thick and coarse hair you can go through this quick! I wish they had a bigger bottle!!
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
Love the minty smell and it does leave my hair feeling soft and silky after use. I love the packaging and the salon style look. This is a pretty affordable shampoo, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives out there. I probably wouldn't recommend to others just because it leaves my hair looking greasy after just one day.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
This is a very very light conditioner. if you have thick, course hair it will laugh in this conditioners face. it feels really good on my scalp and wakes up my follicles at the root but as far as entangling and moisturizing it fail me.
Jamie W.
I use this to co-wash (Conditioner wash) my thick naturally curly hair. It is in fact invigorating and makes my scalp feel cleansed afterwards. I trust the brand and it's ingredients. Plus The Tea Tree is great for treating dandruff.
Ayanna D.
Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
This product was amazing you could feel it work as soon as you work it into your hair. It makes your scalp tingle and such a strong clean scent that makes your hair so shiny and manageable. Side note even helped my headaches.
Tanya A.
I love this product. It helps with some of my scalp issues such as flaking and dryness. I definitely purchased it several times and recommended to many friends.
Destiny O.
Garland
AMAZING! I love this conditioner because of the peppermint extract you feel a cooling sensation on your scalp and it opens your pores. Really great conditioner.
April B.
Dresden, TN
Awesome conditioner a little goes a long way and my hair is not as frizzy anymore. Also has helped my split ends and made my hair look healthier.