Add a Photo

By GIOVANNI COSMETICS
#914 in Conditioner
Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care.
Photos (4)
Kali R.
Kali R.

Love this particular conditioner. But my hair has changed since then so I can't use it but it's worked great when I could use it
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh

This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
Keitesha L.
Keitesha L.
Winnipeg

I love this conditioner. After using the Tea Tree clarifying shampoo, it really brings your hair back to life!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Los Angeles, CA

I think this conditioner is a great product! I love the minty scent and the refreshing tingle it leaves on my scalp!
Kira D.
Kira D.

This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) . It is moisturizing and detangling. Top 5 fav conditioner.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX

I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Joanna  G.
Joanna G.

I love how it's sulfate free. The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree. It makes my hair feel smooth~
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.

Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
Lynne D.
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario

It's nice and tingly, and will really clean your hair. If you find that your hair is needing clarifying, or if you have oily hair, this is great for you. It will also help you if your scalp is feeling irritated, and is gentle on your hair. I have colour treated, fine fragile damaged hair, and it doesn't dry it out. I don't shampoo often, but when I need to get products out, or I've left it too many days, it's great.

Join Now