Add a Photo

By GIOVANNI COSMETICS
#873 in Conditioner
Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care.
Photos (2)
Amber M.
Amber M.

Love the tingle this conditioner gives! It feels invigorating on the scalp and helps me wake up in the mornings that I use it. Thanks Giovanni!
Kali R.
Kali R.

Love this particular conditioner. But my hair has changed since then so I can't use it but it's worked great when I could use it
Keitesha L.
Keitesha L.
Winnipeg

I love this conditioner. After using the Tea Tree clarifying shampoo, it really brings your hair back to life!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX

I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.

Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.
Kira D.
Kira D.

This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) . It is moisturizing and detangling. Top 5 fav conditioner.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Los Angeles, CA

I think this conditioner is a great product! I love the minty scent and the refreshing tingle it leaves on my scalp!
Joanna  G.
Joanna G.

I love how it's sulfate free. The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree. It makes my hair feel smooth~

Join Now