BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

• "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Rochester, NY
I got this conditioner due to my hair being very oily and looking dirty and greasy. Since using this product my hair is a lot softer and the oily hair is gone! I cannot find it in stores and have to purchase it online but the way it makes my hair feels makes up for that!
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
This is a very very light conditioner. if you have thick, course hair it will laugh in this conditioners face. it feels really good on my scalp and wakes up my follicles at the root but as far as entangling and moisturizing it fail me.
Ayanna D.
Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
Amber M.
Love the tingle this conditioner gives! It feels invigorating on the scalp and helps me wake up in the mornings that I use it. Thanks Giovanni!
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.
Joanna  G.
I love how it's sulfate free. The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree. It makes my hair feel smooth~
Steph G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this conditioner is a great product! I love the minty scent and the refreshing tingle it leaves on my scalp!
Kira D.
This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) . It is moisturizing and detangling. Top 5 fav conditioner.