2 colors available

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

• "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the tingle this conditioner gives! It feels invigorating on the scalp and helps me wake up in the mornings that I use it. Thanks Giovanni!
Kali R.
Kali R.
Love this particular conditioner. But my hair has changed since then so I can't use it but it's worked great when I could use it
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great scent. It also leaves my scalp feeling tingly and refreshed if I let it sit for a few minutes. However, it does not condition my hair. The ends of my hair stay dry. The product label states that it is a conditioner, but it does not do a good job of that. I would not recommend this product as a conditioner.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
This product was amazing you could feel it work as soon as you work it into your hair. It makes your scalp tingle and such a strong clean scent that makes your hair so shiny and manageable. Side note even helped my headaches.
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
This product feels nice and tingly on the scalp, but unfortunately, it just didn't moisturize my natural hair the way I needed it to. It can be used as a detangler for natural hair, but shouldn't be used as a conditioner.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Joanna  G.
Joanna G.
I love how it's sulfate free. The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree. It makes my hair feel smooth~
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.