Add a Photo

By GIOVANNI COSMETICS
#927 in Conditioner
Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care.
Photos (5)
Kali R.
Kali R.

Love this particular conditioner. But my hair has changed since then so I can't use it but it's worked great when I could use it
Kira D.
Kira D.

This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) . It is moisturizing and detangling. Top 5 fav conditioner.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH

This product has a great scent. It also leaves my scalp feeling tingly and refreshed if I let it sit for a few minutes. However, it does not condition my hair. The ends of my hair stay dry. The product label states that it is a conditioner, but it does not do a good job of that. I would not recommend this product as a conditioner.
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE

This product feels nice and tingly on the scalp, but unfortunately, it just didn't moisturize my natural hair the way I needed it to. It can be used as a detangler for natural hair, but shouldn't be used as a conditioner.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN

This product was amazing you could feel it work as soon as you work it into your hair. It makes your scalp tingle and such a strong clean scent that makes your hair so shiny and manageable. Side note even helped my headaches.
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.

Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.
Joanna  G.
Joanna G.

I love how it's sulfate free. The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree. It makes my hair feel smooth~
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX

I've only used this conditioner a few times, but so far far it's going well. Plus, it smells great too.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Los Angeles, CA

I think this conditioner is a great product! I love the minty scent and the refreshing tingle it leaves on my scalp!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

This stuff is the bomb!! I love how my hair felt. Also, I felt that my scalp and hair was really clean after using this product.

Join Now