BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

• "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
Stephanie W.
This conditioner works pretty well on my naturally tightly coiled hair. It is light weight, has a fair amount of slip, and smells nice. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I got mine at Target for under $10. Tea tree is great for clearing up dandruff and keeping the scalp clean. I will continue using up the bottle that I have and may purchase more in the future.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a decent product. I wouldn't say it really conditioners the hair very well. But I do think it is invigorating, and the tea tree is great for a good deep clean of the hair of that is something you would be looking for. I need a much deeper conditioner for my hair specifically so I won't be repurchasing but some others may really like this
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
This product feels nice and tingly on the scalp, but unfortunately, it just didn't moisturize my natural hair the way I needed it to. It can be used as a detangler for natural hair, but shouldn't be used as a conditioner.
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
Review for: Conditioner Tea Tree Triple Treat 8.5 oz more...
I LOVE this conditioner. It has no sulfates, but still works great. It conditions my hair very well and it makes your scalp feel cool and tingly. My whole family loves it. Great for my husband's dandruff.
Auh'Goddess B.
I have heard so many good things about this product and I finally tried it. I have to say I absolutely love it. Love that it contains tea tree n other oils. Smells good n leaves scalp feeling fresh
Donyell J.
Richmond, VA
This conditioner has a great smell to it and it's very loose so you can detangle with it. It has great ingredients that aren't harsh for your hair. The only problem is that if you have very thick and coarse hair you can go through this quick! I wish they had a bigger bottle!!
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
Love the minty smell and it does leave my hair feeling soft and silky after use. I love the packaging and the salon style look. This is a pretty affordable shampoo, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives out there. I probably wouldn't recommend to others just because it leaves my hair looking greasy after just one day.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
This is a very very light conditioner. if you have thick, course hair it will laugh in this conditioners face. it feels really good on my scalp and wakes up my follicles at the root but as far as entangling and moisturizing it fail me.
Jamie W.
I use this to co-wash (Conditioner wash) my thick naturally curly hair. It is in fact invigorating and makes my scalp feel cleansed afterwards. I trust the brand and it's ingredients. Plus The Tea Tree is great for treating dandruff.
Ayanna D.
Love this product. Goes extremely well with the shampoo. This is my current conditioner,and my hair seems to love it. A little goes a long way. It's been about 3 months, and it looks like I've barely used it at all.