BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

• "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Conditioner Tea Tree Triple Treat 8.5 oz more...
I have purchased this several time throughout the years to use on my natural hair. I will only buy this from Tjmaxx because it is more affordable. It would recommend this because it seems to work well with many different hair textures. I am satisfied with the conditioner and will buy again.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this stuff! It’s lightweight and still creamy, it’s minty and delicious and you can really feel it getting into your hair. I loved how natural and effortless my hair looked after using this. Also nice to know the company is organic and cruelty free 😎
Marcus J.
Richmond
This rinse out conditioner is amazing plain and simple. It thoroughly coats my strands and makes detangling in the shower a breeze it also provided stimulation it was also in expensive when bought on sale which is important when looking for rinse out conditioners.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
This product has a great scent. It also leaves my scalp feeling tingly and refreshed if I let it sit for a few minutes. However, it does not condition my hair. The ends of my hair stay dry. The product label states that it is a conditioner, but it does not do a good job of that. I would not recommend this product as a conditioner.
Lissette J.
Cypress, TX
I AM SERIOUSLY ONE OF GIOVANNIS BIGGEST FANS! I LOVE EVERYTHING GIOVANNI! AND I HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR SALES AT KROGERS FOR "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE"! I KNOW! TALK ABOUT EXCITED! GIOVANNI ALWAYS DELIVERS, NEVER DISSAPOINTS!!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE TINGLE SENSATION TEA TREE PROVIDES THEIR SCALP! THANK YOU GIOVANNI!
Stephanie W.
This conditioner works pretty well on my naturally tightly coiled hair. It is light weight, has a fair amount of slip, and smells nice. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I got mine at Target for under $10. Tea tree is great for clearing up dandruff and keeping the scalp clean. I will continue using up the bottle that I have and may purchase more in the future.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a decent product. I wouldn't say it really conditioners the hair very well. But I do think it is invigorating, and the tea tree is great for a good deep clean of the hair of that is something you would be looking for. I need a much deeper conditioner for my hair specifically so I won't be repurchasing but some others may really like this
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
This product feels nice and tingly on the scalp, but unfortunately, it just didn't moisturize my natural hair the way I needed it to. It can be used as a detangler for natural hair, but shouldn't be used as a conditioner.
Auh'Goddess B.
I have heard so many good things about this product and I finally tried it. I have to say I absolutely love it. Love that it contains tea tree n other oils. Smells good n leaves scalp feeling fresh
Jessica B.
Rochester, NY
I got this conditioner due to my hair being very oily and looking dirty and greasy. Since using this product my hair is a lot softer and the oily hair is gone! I cannot find it in stores and have to purchase it online but the way it makes my hair feels makes up for that!