BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care. see more...

• "The conditioner smells amazing because of the tea tree." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Plus, it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "This stuff makes your scalp tingle (when using shampoo 1st) ." in 1 review
Jazmine S.
Review for: Other more...
This isso amazing on its own. I discover it in TJMaxx ($12.99) for the 100mL bottle...i know.a steal. I love the way it makes my acalp feel and of corse it works better being paired with rhe shampoo. I have a dryer hair type and it keepa my hair mosterized for a few days. I would definitlt recommend this product hands down
India W.
Review for: Conditioner Tea Tree Triple Treat 8.5 oz more...
Trader Joe’s is my place to go for this hair treat! I love everything from the big size to the great price, I can tell you this is the BEST. My hair does so well with this product and I’m totally satisfied with the results I get every time I use this
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Conditioner Tea Tree Triple Treat 8.5 oz more...
As far as conditioners go this one is awful. So thin and runny, comparable to water. Left my hair dried out and hard to manage. Couldn't even get my brush through my hair after using this. Smells good as your using it the scent faded immediately after using. Might as well have nor even used the conditioner with how well this works. Will never use again.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
There are 2 clarifying hair products I use. This set of shampoo and conditioner and one I can only use once a month. This is great for in between when I have product build up. It gently clarifies my hair, without completely stripping it or weighing it down. It really works wonders at the scalp...you can feel the tingling but afterwards my hair is still soft and healthy
Jennie M.
Review for: Conditioner Tea Tree Triple Treat 8.5 oz more...
I love this product! No sulfates, has natural ingredients, and the tea tree is amazing at clarifying the scalp and cleansing build-up. The scent is so nice, refreshing, and unisex - don't be surprised if you find your significant other swiping some! The VERY BEST part is that this product is sold in bulk at lots of coops in my town, so I can bring my own glass pump jar and fill my own containers!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Review for: Other more...
Very moisturizing and detangling. Aromatherapy product due to the strong relaxing mint and tea tree great for stressful nights. Affordable in liter size at tjmaxx.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this stuff! It’s lightweight and still creamy, it’s minty and delicious and you can really feel it getting into your hair. I loved how natural and effortless my hair looked after using this. Also nice to know the company is organic and cruelty free 😎
Marcus J.
Richmond
This rinse out conditioner is amazing plain and simple. It thoroughly coats my strands and makes detangling in the shower a breeze it also provided stimulation it was also in expensive when bought on sale which is important when looking for rinse out conditioners.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
This product has a great scent. It also leaves my scalp feeling tingly and refreshed if I let it sit for a few minutes. However, it does not condition my hair. The ends of my hair stay dry. The product label states that it is a conditioner, but it does not do a good job of that. I would not recommend this product as a conditioner.
Lissette J.
Cypress, TX
I AM SERIOUSLY ONE OF GIOVANNIS BIGGEST FANS! I LOVE EVERYTHING GIOVANNI! AND I HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR SALES AT KROGERS FOR "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE"! I KNOW! TALK ABOUT EXCITED! GIOVANNI ALWAYS DELIVERS, NEVER DISSAPOINTS!!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE TINGLE SENSATION TEA TREE PROVIDES THEIR SCALP! THANK YOU GIOVANNI!