Add a Photo

By GIOVANNI COSMETICS
#914 in Conditioner
Giovanni® Tea Tree Triple Treat™ Invigorating Conditioner.
Eco Chic Technology™.
For all hair types.
Contains botanical oils of conditioning rosemary, cooling peppermint, calming eucalyptus.
Eco Chic Hair Care.
Photos (3)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This conditioner works pretty well on my naturally tightly coiled hair. It is light weight, has a fair amount of slip, and smells nice. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I got mine at Target for under $10. Tea tree is great for clearing up dandruff and keeping the scalp clean. I will continue using up the bottle that I have and may purchase more in the future.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC

Love the minty smell and it does leave my hair feeling soft and silky after use. I love the packaging and the salon style look. This is a pretty affordable shampoo, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives out there. I probably wouldn't recommend to others just because it leaves my hair looking greasy after just one day.
Donyell J.
Donyell J.
Streetsboro, OH

This conditioner has a great smell to it and it's very loose so you can detangle with it. It has great ingredients that aren't harsh for your hair. The only problem is that if you have very thick and coarse hair you can go through this quick! I wish they had a bigger bottle!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Churchville, NY

I got this conditioner due to my hair being very oily and looking dirty and greasy. Since using this product my hair is a lot softer and the oily hair is gone! I cannot find it in stores and have to purchase it online but the way it makes my hair feels makes up for that!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX

This is a very very light conditioner. if you have thick, course hair it will laugh in this conditioners face. it feels really good on my scalp and wakes up my follicles at the root but as far as entangling and moisturizing it fail me.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I use this to co-wash (Conditioner wash) my thick naturally curly hair. It is in fact invigorating and makes my scalp feel cleansed afterwards. I trust the brand and it's ingredients. Plus The Tea Tree is great for treating dandruff.
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh

This gives the best slip! I love the smell and I don't have to use a ton to get a good conditioning! The price is pretty fair considering the amount I have paid for more expensive products that don't deliver!
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Garland

AMAZING! I love this conditioner because of the peppermint extract you feel a cooling sensation on your scalp and it opens your pores. Really great conditioner.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Gatineau

This conditioner smells great, is a light conditioner, and has NO sulfates - laureth or sodium Lauryl Sulfate, parabens or dimethicone. Excellent product!
Amber M.
Amber M.

Love the tingle this conditioner gives! It feels invigorating on the scalp and helps me wake up in the mornings that I use it. Thanks Giovanni!

Join Now