BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

PureOrganic TechnologyThis conditioner with Pure Organic Technology makes your hair feel so smooth, so silky, so amazingly detangled. It works where it needs to create a silky-smooth palette that's repaired, renewed and ready for your own unique style. For damaged hair Infuses deep moisture for manageable smoothness Detangles while protecting against split ends Calms unruly hair to alleviate frizz Increases shine while smoothing dry or damaged hair No animal-by products and cruelty free Made in USAApply daily after shampoo. Massage through to ends before rinsing thoroughly. ©Giovanni Cosmetics, Inc.

No animal-by products and cruelty free

Review (1)
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
My mom used to buy this when I was about 14 and we loved it! We used to be able to find this in stores around us, but it started becoming hard to find so we forgot about it. I just discovered Whole Foods carries it and i'm so happy! This conditioner saved my hair when I was a teenager and would straighten it to a crisp with my flat iron every day. I'm pretty sure this conditioner is the only reason my hair didnt burn off. It smells amazing and seriously makes your hair as soft as silk and helps with frizz so much, as well as nourishes damaged hair. It's not a bad price point since a little bit of this goes a long way and this is coming from someone with long, thick hair. Huge fan of Giovanni products since they're cruelty free, quite affordable, actually work, and dont contain any harsh chemicals such as formaldehyde, parabens, or pthlates.