Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo uploaded by Junu T.Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo uploaded by jennifer b.Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo uploaded by laxmipriya k.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo, Deep Moisture For Damaged Hair, 8.5 oz: Organic hair care No animal by-products and cruelty free` Giovanni. Pureorganic Technology. see more...

• Would this work on really long hair I been trying to find...2 Answers
  • Sirve oara cabello con mucho frizz?1 Answers
  • Is it good? How much is this?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
Review for: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid Ounce more...
This is the prefect shampoo. I have very thick 3c curly hair and this shampoo leaves my hair clean without stripping it. It really does make your hair feel like silk! I love everything about it, the color, smell and consistency. The letter is very thin not too much not too little.  Gentle enough to use every day.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Absolutely love! Worked great on my oily, and damaged hair. Helped keep the frizz down, made it easier to brush, and my hair was super soft while I was using this. I was able to use this and the conditioner for awhile but I now don't buy it because it is a little bit on the spendy side. But I will repurchase when I can!
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is a great shampoo for dry hair especially during the winter months. I usually buy this brand at marshalls or tjmaxx, a really large size for $16 which you can't beat and it should last you a few months. It gives a good lather in your hair so you don't need much. A worthy investment if you want healthy hair as well.
Tiffanie N.
N Little Rock, AR
Giovanni products are so great. Combined with their leave-in conditioner, this tamed frizz and left my hair clean and beautiful. I couldn't recommend this product and brand more.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I am very picky about the shampoos that I use, our use this one once and for all the other ones I had away this really does condition your hair back to a better healthy head of hair
Kiesha B.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo for my gym bag. I use it like a 2 in 1 and don't need any conditioner after. If I'm using it daily I would use the complimentary conditioner. A little goes a long way and worth the price.
Maria G.
Very good for dry hair and hair that needs hydration. Has a very nice scent, but the sent doesn't last that long. Has a nice lather not to much but the perfect amount. This is one of my top shampoos and I would but again.
Karlee F.
Mount Clare, WV
I love this shampoo! It really cleans my hair without a harsh component. It leaves my hair with so much body and volume while keeping my color in touch. I have really oily skin, and when I use this I can go two or three days without washing my hair. Love !
Eileen G.
I really like what this company stands for. I like their products and feel good about using them. This shampoo is pretty nice. As with all sulfate free shampoo it doesn't lather as much as regular shampoos. I like the scent. They price isn't bad when you find it at TJ MAXX. It doesn't weigh my hair down. Sometimes it feels a bit greasy even when clean but that could also be my product.
Linda L.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I really love this shampoo, smells good and it makes a lot of foam, this is wonderful, in fact I've tried another "natural products" and need to use a lot of product for the foam is formed, with this I don't need to use it much. I feel my hair is healthier because it does not contain sulfate, and silicone. I have very thin and damaged hair and tangles me a lot, but this shampoo helps me feel that if my hair soft.
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Does this really work? Ive heard so so so much about it, and ive been hestitiant on buying this.
Angel B.
Kingston, ID
I've only seen good things through sponsored accounts and such and commercials, but is it actually what it claims to be?
Margaret J.
Im looking for natural ingredients. Are the ingredients in this shampoo good for your hair ?
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Is it good? How much is this?
Rosa C.
Milwaukee, WI
Would this work on really long hair I been trying to find a shampoo that would leave my hair soft xc