BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner - 85 oz - 2 pk

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner - 8.5 oz - 2 pk

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner - 8.5 oz - 2 pk .

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner - 8.5 oz - 2 pk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner - 8.5 oz - 2 pk!
Danielle F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I switched to Giovanni about 6 months ago after using a prominent mlm brand for years. I fell in love immediately. I'd been having issues with hair loss and major scalp irritation and within a few weeks of switching to Giovanni Smooth As Silk conditioner, and hemp shampoo, I noticed a major drop in my hair loss. It really smells amazing, the ingredients are clean, and it has made my hair /scalp so much healthier than before. I love this line!!!!!!
Belinda J.
Fremont, OH
I bought these products on a whim, because I was looking for something different. These products are worth every penny. The light citrus scent, and smooth application of the conditioner was a yes for me. This is now my holy grail product, and I will continue to purchase. I really don't think there is anything else that can compete, at least in my opinion.
ASHLEY J.
Rockville, MD
Work perfect for my type for hair and keeping it moisturized conditioner I have no complaints at all about this product as it does not irritate my scalp and seems to last for a long time
Emily M.
Valencia, CA
I purchased this at the beginning of quarantine when there was not a wide selection of products available at my local store. Although it did its job of cleaning I wasn’t necessarily impressed. I have thick wavy hair and I did like that it lathered up well but i felt like it dried out my hair instead of being moisturizing.
Helena H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Oddly, even though this is supposed to be super moisturizing, I prefer the tea tree triple threat conditioner. The Smooth As Silk is thick, but somehow not as moisturizing as I prefer. Still, clean ingredients and others may like it.
fatma 9.
Abu Dhabi
my hair is oily so i was suffering too long that i don’t have a product which can moisture my hair without causing my hair to be oily . but this product worked very good with my hair it started to get back silky without increasing the oil . i will buy it again .

Looking for your answer?