Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner uploaded by Franka C.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Set the tone of your look and define your individual style with Smooth As Silk Conditioner from Giovanni. Made from only the most carefully selected blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and oils, Giovanni creates pH balanced and biodegradable formulas that will help you transform your hair from damaged and dull to silky and shiny. Choose the mood and play all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karly G.
Amazing amazing conditioner. It has great slip and leaves my curls extremely moisturized. I love how affordable this conditioner is and it smells amazing. I would highly recommend if you're looking for a conditioner that leaves your hair super moisturized and soft.
Monique G.
Fort Wayne, IN
My overall thought on this product is its OK after deep conditioning for about and hr or two my hair looked moisturized but had a rough texture. It didnt feel like the conditioner penetrated my hair at all. I had heard such good reviews about this brand guess it just for my hair texture 🤷🏿
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This does not have as much slip as I would like but it still detangles my kimky hair. I also use it as a deep treatment with other conditioners. This a great value for the price since you can find it at Marshalls.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Gives my hair lots of slip on my 4c hair. Naturally I have soft hair, but its not always easy to detangle because of my tight curls. Mu haor did feel silky. Its affordable and i got it from Wal-Mart
Jasmine C.
This conditioner is one of my favorites. It is lightly scented and my hair always feels more moisturized after application. My natural hair gets dry very quickly and this helps a great deal with hydration.
Curly C.
New York
This conditioner gives my hair an amazing soft feeling. It has great slip and smells great. When rinsed out, my hair still feels very soft.
Courtney J.
This product makes my hair feel amazingly soft and moisturized. My curls are always popping after applying this conditioner and even after washing out. I haven't tried it as a deep conditioner as yet, but with the way my hair feels after 5 to 10 minutes, I know it will be amazing as a deep conditioner. It has amazing slip so you can finger detangle, use a Denman brush or a wide tooth comb for amazing detangling. The price is also great! 10/10 recommend you to try it out!