BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Silicone Finishing Mist Enriched with Certified Organic Botanicals No Animal By-Products Cruelty Free The time has come. You re right on time. All that s needed is a veil of shine Shine of the Times silicone finishing mist creates gloss that rocks, with a smooth surface that talks. What s it say? You ve got it going on! see more...

Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves the hair so pretty & the smell is wonderful. It doesn’t make your hair look greasy at all. I always spray this in my hair, everyday. It doesn’t matter if I curl or straighten my hair. My bottle is getting empty so I will definitely repurchase the Giovanni “Shine Of The Times” Giovanni Shine of the Times
Christine H.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves a nice non sticky no heavy residue shine to your hair. Smell is a little strong but not overwhelming, does smell good! Nice modern minimalist packaging! I highly recommend!
Jamyka G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray! It smells amazing, gives a great sheen to the hair, and looks very natural, not greasy! Must have, especially for those who need to breathe life back into their hair.
Liz v.
Livermore , CA
So good! The smell is amazing and it leaves such a great shine to the hair without being greasy or weighing it down.
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
It's a great hair mist. I always get complicated on the shine. It also smells great.
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really, really try not to use any silicones on my hair, but I just can't toss this because the smell is so amazing, and it does work, so I use it on occasion. Use sparingly!
Marissa T.
toronto ontario
This product leaves her hair very shiny end it is definitely worth the price highly highly recommend