BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Silicone Finishing Mist Enriched with Certified Organic Botanicals No Animal By-Products Cruelty Free The time has come. You re right on time. All that s needed is a veil of shine Shine of the Times silicone finishing mist creates gloss that rocks, with a smooth surface that talks. What s it say? You ve got it going on! see more...

Taylor M.
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves the hair so pretty & the smell is wonderful. It doesn’t make your hair look greasy at all. I always spray this in my hair, everyday. It doesn’t matter if I curl or straighten my hair. My bottle is getting empty so I will definitely repurchase the Giovanni “Shine Of The Times” Giovanni Shine of the Times
alima T.
Portland
It's very nice and makes your hair nice and Slick I recommend it I got it for Christmas it's great almost out and this isn't helpful before I straighten my hair and stuff like that.
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
Leaves a nice non sticky no heavy residue shine to your hair. Smell is a little strong but not overwhelming, does smell good! Nice modern minimalist packaging! I highly recommend!
Jamyka G.
I love this spray! It smells amazing, gives a great sheen to the hair, and looks very natural, not greasy! Must have, especially for those who need to breathe life back into their hair.
Liz v.
Livermore, CA
So good! The smell is amazing and it leaves such a great shine to the hair without being greasy or weighing it down.
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
It's a great hair mist. I always get complicated on the shine. It also smells great.
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
I really, really try not to use any silicones on my hair, but I just can't toss this because the smell is so amazing, and it does work, so I use it on occasion. Use sparingly!
Marissa T.
toronto ontario
This product leaves her hair very shiny end it is definitely worth the price highly highly recommend

back