Food & SnacksPantryPasta & NoodlesRana
Giovanni Lobster Ravioli 2-369g Packs

Giovanni Rana Lobster Ravioli 2-369g Packs

by Rana

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giovanni Rana Lobster Ravioli 2-369g Packs!
How would you rate this product?
member-67a7c1
I feel like Mt. Vesuvius is erupting out of my ass. These are the famous words that came out of my mouth as I sat on the toilet. Let me start by saying that the taste of these lobster ravioli packs is quite good. It was nicely salted and cheesy with the right level of creaminess. What i can't figure out is why they would put chicory root fiber in this product. Within hours of eating these delicious lobster raviolis, my stomach started rumbling uncontrollably. An hour later, gas started passing nonstop, with someone asking me if I heard machine gun fire. At one point, I knew where things were headed and decided to sit down on the toilet, where I proceeded to let out a foul log that could only be described as a ghost pepper mating with a skunk after eating a pound of durian. Well played. Lobster ravioli - 1, me - 0.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
These are SO YUMMY! It's a nice treat and an easy week night dinner. My family eats them with just a little bit of butter.

Looking for your answer?