BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For All Hair Types Sexy Sassy Shine In No Time! Freshens Instantly Boosts Body, Volume &Amp; Bounce Instantly Adds Shine Convenient For On The Go Use Looking For A Flash Of Brilliance?&Nbsp; This Fun &Amp; Fabulous 2 In 1 Shampoo &Amp; Volumizer Is Perfect To Give Hair A Boost Anytime, Anywhere - Any Day, Any Night.&Nbsp; It's A Convenient Refresher For Dull &Amp; Lifeless Hair. Powder Power&Trade; Is A Natural For Body &Amp; Shine.&Nbsp; Packed With Corn Starch To Absorb Excess Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) To Strengthen Hair &Amp; Ginseng Plus Grape Seed Extract To Energize The Roots. No Animal By-Products &Amp; Cruelty Free No Phthalates / Artificial Fragrances / Dyes / Sulfates / Parabens / Pegs Contents Of Bottle Will Settle Over Time. Beauty From The Element Is Chic On The Street&Reg; Giovanni&Reg; Eco Chic Hair Care Made In Usa see more...

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: Giovanni Powder Power Dry Shampoo
I have used Giovanni before and I'm not a huge fan. When I discovered the dry shampoo I decided why not. I've noticed the texture of my hair definitely improves when I do use the dry shampoo. The only con is it leaves my hair ashy and it looks gray because the powder is white and I have brown hair. I don't know how to make it work better?
Monika N.
Monika N.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive skin, and Giovanni is one of the few brands that doesn't cause me to break out. So I was very excited to learn that they made dry shampoo. Unfortunately I have very dark brown hair, so often this dry shampoo leaves my hair looking gray rather than brown. Despite trying to brush it out, the gray remains. However I do like the volume I get from using this dry shampoo.