Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Hair Styling Foam Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty Free Builds hair to amazing heights with amazing stay-power Distributes easily for smooth-moves in style Adds texture and shine Your style just got better, easier.  Bigger.  With Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged, you can take you hair to exciting new heights and new speed records doing it.  The texture, bodifying, volumizing ingredients infused into this formula make hair spring into action.  build in a mile of style.  Naturally. givannicosmetics.com

How do you like using this for frizz?
Pode ser usado em cabelo danificados?
I have fine hair, would this weigh my hair down?
Start your review of Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged!
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged uploaded by Shauna L.
I’ve been using this mousse for a few years now. To preface: I have med/high porosity, normal density and 2b-3a wavy wurly/curly hair. This mousse is my HOLY GRAIL when it comes to refresh days. For those who don’t like glycerine in their products. This mousse will be your best friend. All I do is re-wet my hair so that it’s damp, but not soaked, and apply a generous amount. Then using the praying hand technique, I apply a tiny amount of gel and diffuse. This foam is my tried and true. It’s not heavy, and it has great hold. I love this stuff, and I’m so glad it exists!! 🖤
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
I love this mousse! It's light weight and smells beautiful. It helps create extreme volume for my fine hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I love that it's also natural and healthy for my hair. Giovanni makes the best hair products!
Amy B.
I love how well Giovannis Mousse holds thru out the day. It's not too heavy, so my hair still looks soft and natural. I do find that as you get closer to the bottom, it can become a bit watery tho. Overall, I love this product!
Kaarin V.
Lynwood, IL
Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged uploaded by Kaarin V.
This stuff is amazing. I know it isn't harsh on my hair, and it helps hold my hair all day. So when I need some mousse, this is my go to. Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
I use this affordable foam as part of my curly hair routine. I use it after my Innersense I create volume and before my Innersense I create hold. I am extremely happy with this product. My hair feels light and moisturized yet I never have frizz. I highly recommend it.
haley B.
This stuff is great to use. I love it. I like it. I always need to restock it. I run out often.
sylvia L.
Love Giovanni products they are great! Leaves her hair feeling good! Never feels like you have too much products in your hair!
Carol A.
São Paulo
Esse expressão e muito bom! Eu tenho um canal no youtube e uso coisas diy me enviem! Me ajudem na primeira caixa! grata! ☺😊
rosary R.
Copiague, NY
I recommend this moose because it is super natural.. care and does not mistreat your curly Hair...leaves your hair with a wonderful smell and manageable.. i always use it..love it
member-996084a33
Se você tem um salão e está a procura de um mousse para deixar suas clientes belas. Aqui está!