BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Hair Styling Foam Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty Free Builds hair to amazing heights with amazing stay-power Distributes easily for smooth-moves in style Adds texture and shine Your style just got better, easier.  Bigger.  With Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged, you can take you hair to exciting new heights and new speed records doing it.  The texture, bodifying, volumizing ingredients infused into this formula make hair spring into action.  build in a mile of style.  Naturally. givannicosmetics.com see more...

Michelle T.
This did add some volume to my hair and gave it some body and bounce but i stopped using it because it caused my scalp to flake unfortunately all of Giovanni sprays and mousses do that to me
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This stuff is amazing. I know it isn't harsh on my hair, and it helps hold my hair all day. So when I need some mousse, this is my go to. Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
I love Giovanni hair products, but the smell has me thrown on this one. It smells super chemical which is weird because this is an eco brand. The price is decent and I like that this product is sold at multiple types of stores, not just health food stores, so it's easier to purchase. This holds my hair well, but a little goes a long way. Too much and I find it makes hair crunchy. I also find it works best when hair is slightly damp, otherwise it can get sticky.
Jazmin W.
This is a great, natural mousse. It has a nice light hold on my curly hair and doesn't leave that annoying crunchy or stiff feeling. There is no left over residue, it lightly holds my curls without any buildup. It has a light scent that lingers a little and it adds nice volume to my hair, which is needed and loved. This is the best mousse I have ever uses and would recommend it to anyone with fine, curly hair.
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
I use this affordable foam as part of my curly hair routine. I use it after my Innersense I create volume and before my Innersense I create hold. I am extremely happy with this product. My hair feels light and moisturized yet I never have frizz. I highly recommend it.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
I love this mousse! It's light weight and smells beautiful. It helps create extreme volume for my fine hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I love that it's also natural and healthy for my hair. Giovanni makes the best hair products!
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this product! Its super light weight, I use it every other day when I need too. I apply a good amount on my hair. Its smells really good and its not too pricey like other products. Honestly buy this! You won't regret it
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I recommend this moose because it is super natural.. care and does not mistreat your curly
Hair...leaves your hair with a wonderful smell and manageable.. i always use it..love it
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a great natural styling mousse. I like to rub it through my hair before curling. Holds hair in place well while still leaving it flexible and soft.
37734CRISTHINA N.
This materia es de gran USO. Me encanta.  Me gusta.  Siempre necesito un Reponen.  Corro una de menudo. muy util
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
I have fine hair, would this weigh my hair down?
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Pode ser usado em cabelo danificados?