Giovanni More Body Hair Thickener, 6.8 fl oz uploaded by Zivile J.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty From The Elements Is Chic On The Street&Reg; Volumizing Styling Gel Seals Split Ends After Infusing Thickness Pumps Up The Volume With Tremendous Shine Adds Condition, Style And More Body 100% Vegetarian Ingredients With Eco Chic Technology&Trade;* Proteins And Botanicals Seal In Thickness And Body While Conditioning Hair. Thin Hair Needs Thickness.&Nbsp; A Thickness You Can See And Feel, With Split Ends Ready To Seal.&Nbsp; More Body Hair Thickener Lives Up To Every Part Of Its Name.&Nbsp; Work This Slippery Gel Through Hair And Feel The Difference.&Nbsp; Hair Becomes Fat And Thick.&Nbsp; Suddenly You Have More Body Exactly Where You Need It, When You Want It.&Nbsp; So Style.&Nbsp; With This Gel You're Always In The Thick Of It. Please Recycle No Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Dyes, Sulfates, Parabens No Animal Testing Made In Usa *The Elements Of Earth, Wind, Fire And Water Represent A Unique Combination Of Certified Organic Botanicals And Incredible Style. see more...

Johana A.
Johana A.
Woburn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giovanni More Body Herbal Thickener & Styling Gel is a good product, I prefer to apply it after I blow dry my hair to make it look shinier
Mia H.
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have purchased a lot of volumizing gels and mousses but this delivers amazing volume without stickiness and even lasts into the next day! I am not an every day washer especially with my baby fine hair. I fully endorse this product, it unfortunately was discontinued at my favorite store. But a positive was I scored 3 bottles back up! Awesome stuff
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
For the price it asks I wasn't impressed. My hair is light and it still didn't add much of promised volume. Also, it promises to condition your hair but if it's the only conditioner I use, then my hair is very rough...
Christine G.
Christine G.
I have never tried a hair thickener before, but I'm getting married in October and my hair is kind of thin on top. Does this promote hair growth at all or does it just make it look thicker? also, what is the pricing like?