BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For strong hold Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Secures shape with extreme hold Shines brilliantly with surface enhancers Controls frizz with authority This controlling del takes hold to the extreme.  Its natural-base includes extraordinary ingredients that grab onto style and hold on tight.  With this strong holding gel, you can stand firm in the spotlight. Giovannicosmetics.com Real organic hair care.  Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers. Vegan see more...

Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
This gel is very thick and sticky, and is tricky for me to work with. I find it works best if I use a pea sized amount at a time and emulsify it in my hands with water before applying it to my hair. I prefer thinner gels, so this is not my favorite. It can be hard to distribute evenly, and gets very hard in your hair if you put it on too thick. I get best results when I use it on soaking wet hair.
cynthia p.
hands down to one of the best hair gel ever.!! I found this amazing product while I was shopping at kroger and decide to give it a try and wow!! amazing. I do recommend it. It doesnt leave white cast on the hair at all. Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel
Farah B.
Doral, FL
I was looking for a gel with natural ingredients that doesn't leave my hair stiff so when I read "extreme holding power" it was no no no! But I have to say when I use it my hair don't feel hard, smells really good and helps to control frizz.
Shirley L.
Provides great shine, tamed frizz, but did not provide long lasting curl definition or a strong hold for my wash n go.I have 4A/B type natural hair.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This natural styling gel offers a medium hold and is a good natural alternative to store bought hair gel.
Taina P.
“Hello beautiful curls! “ I’ve been saying that every time I look in the mirror today. I’ll be honest, I was clueless as to how to use this product for a while. It sat in beauty product limbo until I decided to try to achieve a gel cast without spending a bajillion dollars. I got mine for about $8 which is much less expensive than the Oribe product I’d been using before. I use this in the shower after my hair has been conditioned. I apply a half dollar sized lump while flipped forward from left to center with praying hands, add another same sized dollop and then praying hands right to center, root to tip, and scrunch. Out of the shower I plop for 10 minutes, air dry to 100%, and scrunch out a super healthy cast to finish. This is the result from my last wash’n’go. Those juicy luscious curls can’t be beat.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Works so well to sculpt, clump and protect my curls! Great, strong hold! Wish it didn’t have so many synthetic ingredients and was actually all natural.
Elaine I.
Best hard hold gel for natural curls. Use t to create a protective cast round your curls and scrunch it out when completly dry to reveal gorgeous big soft curls