Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel

by Giovanni Cosmetics

For strong hold Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Secures shape with extreme hold Shines brilliantly with surface enhancers Controls frizz with authority This controlling del takes hold to the extreme.  Its natural-base includes extraordinary ingredients that grab onto style and hold on tight.  With this strong holding gel, you can stand firm in the spotlight. Giovannicosmetics.com Real organic hair care.  Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers. Vegan

I just purchased Giovanni LA hold gel and it seems to soak up in my hair bur get sticky when it starts to dry. Anyone have a similar experience Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel ?
Start your review of Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel!
Astoria, NY
Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel uploaded by Grace G.
Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel uploaded by Grace G.
I’ve been using this styling gel for a while. It has a super strong hold and is good for creating a gel cast in curly hair. I also like using this for gaming baby hairs on slicked back up-do’s. It doesn’t contain glycerin or protein which I know is some concern for people with curly hair. I don’t always love this and I almost never use it alone. I have to mix it with some other styler or my hair will feel crunchy. On the upside, the ingredients list is beautifully natural and it lasts a long time. On the downside, the packaging isn’t very exciting and the brand itself almost never catches my eye in Whole Foods. I’m sure this brand is full of great stuff but the look is kinda boring.
Redding, CA
Great hair gel. Natural ingredients. Natural scent. Hard hold. Dont be afraid of the cast. Scrunch out the cast after its dry. ... a lil hoes a long way. I have 2b 3a curly hair. Protien free. I like to squeeze a nickel size blob and thin mix with a lil water in my hands to thin out. It is quite thick. Recommend and I will repurchase
Boston
Love it. Provides hard hold, while being silicone free and not heavy. It is very thick so I'd recommend mixing with water. Might take a few uses to figure it out... Great price, very affordable. Cruelty free 🐰
Worthington, OH
My holy grail gel! I have 2c wavy frizzy hair and this provides the most definition and hold for my curls. It can be slightly drying, so pair with a leave in conditioner.
Youngsville, NC
Absolutely love this product!! Does its job without much fuss. It is strong hold and does not leave your hair white dry looking. No way i could improve this producr anymore! Very good product for the money and 100% recommend it!! Try it out, you would definitely love it and smells great!
New Braunfels, TX
Current favorite for my curly hair! I wish I could purchase it more easily (I have to order online because it’s not in any of our local stores), but I LOVE the way it makes my hair look. It gives me great volume too!
Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel uploaded by Taina P.
“Hello beautiful curls! “ I’ve been saying that every time I look in the mirror today. I’ll be honest, I was clueless as to how to use this product for a while. It sat in beauty product limbo until I decided to try to achieve a gel cast without spending a bajillion dollars. I got mine for about $8 which is much less expensive than the Oribe product I’d been using before. I use this in the shower after my hair has been conditioned. I apply a half dollar sized lump while flipped forward from left to center with praying hands, add another same sized dollop and then praying hands right to center, root to tip, and scrunch. Out of the shower I plop for 10 minutes, air dry to 100%, and scrunch out a super healthy cast to finish. This is the result from my last wash’n’go. Those juicy luscious curls can’t be beat.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This gel is very thick and sticky, and is tricky for me to work with. I find it works best if I use a pea sized amount at a time and emulsify it in my hands with water before applying it to my hair. I prefer thinner gels, so this is not my favorite. It can be hard to distribute evenly, and gets very hard in your hair if you put it on too thick. I get best results when I use it on soaking wet hair.
THIS GEL NEEDS A LOT OF WATER. I'm serious, it's so strong it feels like glue. Put some in your hand, put water in your other hand, rub them together, emulsify, then add another splash of what. The results for my wavy hair were so drastic. Without the water, I had a lot of stringy pieces and frizz, with more water I had a great hair day. I love strong hold gels so I'm happy to find this.
Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel uploaded by cynthia P.
hands down to one of the best hair gel ever.!! I found this amazing product while I was shopping at kroger and decide to give it a try and wow!! amazing. I do recommend it. It doesnt leave white cast on the hair at all. Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stroudsburg, PA
8 months ago
Britt M. • 6 months ago
I find I have to mix this with a lot of water to get it to perform well. I also experienced stickiness at first, but once I emulsified it with more water before putting it on my soaking wet hair, I got far better results. It was almost like using two different gels.