BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Amelia V.
First of all, I really enjoy these bottles. They’re elegant but don’t take up a lot of space because they’re so slim. I’m always space conscious!

Another lovely aspect is the scent. Giovanni has 4 different scents for their body washes and lotions: Grapefruit Sky, Cucumber Song, Lavender Vanilla Snow, and Raspberry Winter. While they all sound nice, I don’t entirely know what to expect from them – what does “sky” smell like, anyway?

To me, it smells a little bit like cake. I can definitely smell the grapefruit, but it isn’t overly tart and there’s a little vanilla mixed in. It’s delicious in a warm shower, and it’s a pretty great fit for me considering I don’t tend to like scents that are really foody, and this one doesn’t go so far as to be heavy or too sweet. It’s really nice.
Elizabeth D.
Good smell and good lotion. I tend to prefer unscented lotion as my skin is sensitive but this lotion is good.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Omg this works so good. I love the smell of it .makes your skin feel so good. Highly recommend this to anyone
Shwetha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and doesn't break out my sensitive skin which usually reacts to anything with fragrance!
Mariah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The scent is amazing and so beautiful this makes your skin so soft and the packaging it's very nice
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scent was amazing snd I love the way it made my body feel silky smooth after applying one time.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this lotion it dries quickly and really soaks in i love this right after a shower before bed
Tian L.
Decent lotion, scent was nice. It was ok while I had it but wouldn't repurchase.
Cinthia S.
This cream is very good and moisturizing leaves the skin lovely, the smell is wonderful, and very sophisticated
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Does this smell good and did u love it?
Solis C.
I dont like vanilla stuff but is this good?
Beatriz M.
Is this good for eczema??