BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

If my skin were to feel warmth, it would be as if the sun glowed from within, glistening like dew drops in the morning. If my skin felt like that, I would wrap myself in sweet blankets of fragrance  and feel embraced by love. Function: Hot Chocolate™ Sugar Scrub sweetens your day as a warming gentle body exfoliator that polishes skin s surface, removing cellular debris. The richly scented formula contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology™ blend,* on advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin all over. What an intoxicating experience. Feel. Relaxed. *includes essential fatty acids, necessary to smooth, repair and help skin.   see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is THE best smelling scrub on the planet. I love to use it once a week to get off dead skin from my legs and arms. After the shower, your whole bathroom will smell like hot chocolate. It'd very scrubby but washes away clean. There is a lot of product too so it lasts awhile.
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a dream comes true! Smells so true and works so good! Please try it! Your shower or bath will make something different!
Keandra P.
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
Smells so GOOD ! Leaves your skin feeling great and smooth. Doesn't scrub your hard.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Lansing, MI
I just started using this to scrub away the dead winter skin. I love it as a body scrub. It's not too harsh and it smells so good. People always notice I smell like hot chocolate after I've used it. So far a little has gone a long way and I will probably purchase this again once what I have runs out.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Love this brand! Good quality! Would recommend! Makes skin feel soft and healthy. One of the best out there
annie p.
annie p.
Giovanni chocolate Sugar scrub smells so delicious that makes you want chocolate. It works good and leaves my skin smelling good ,clean and refreshed. Easy on my skin but gets the job done .Use it yourself or it makes a fabulous gift !
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is awesome. It is easy on the skin but still very effective. Plus it smells absolutely wonderful
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Yum this is an amazing body scrub! It works really well my skin is so smooth after and the scent is sooo good!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Coral Springs, FL
Does it feel gentle on the skin?