Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Wellness System Step 2 Conditioner with Chinese Botanicals 8.5 fl oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Wellness System Step 2 Conditioner with Chinese Botanicals Description: Eco Chic Technology For All Hair Types Scalp and Follicle-Focused Holistic Formulation Soothes Dry and Itchy Scalp Strengthens Hair Roots Deep Nourishment for Healthy Hair Mild Formula Will Not Strip or Change Hair Color Where traditional Chinese botanicals and modern sciences meet, creating a wellness system of holistic hair and scalp care Step 2 botanicals and wellness benefits for hair An Mole - antioxidant and keeps hair elastic Hei Zhi Ma - soothes a dry itchy scalp Jia Ma Chi Xian - strengthens hair roots Mo Han Lian - strengthen and helps keep color Wu Huan Zi - restores lustre + Conditioner Wellness enhanced with Proanthocyanidins - improves hair texture Rehmannia Radix - calms and soothes the scalp This Wellness Conditioner combines traditional Chinese botanicals with the highest quality Western ingredients that energize your hair and scalp - to soothe a dry itchy scalp, strengthen roots and keep hair's elasticity. With powerful bioflavonoid Proanthocyanidins from grape seed and Rehmannia Radix in a paraben-free formulation, this Wellness Conditioner delivers an effective supplement to calm and soothe the scalp, improve hair texture and deeply nourish hair follicles - thus promoting healthy hair growth. Free Of Paraben, animal by-products and animal cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Wellness System Step 2 Conditioner with Chinese Botanicals Directions Complete hair wellness by massaging conditioner into wet hair and scalp. Leave-on for 3-5 minutes to achieve maximum efficacy from the botanicals and supplementary ingredients. Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *sesamum indicum (sesame) seed extract [hei chi ma], emblica officinalis see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Christine F.
Torrington, CT
I always worry about the ingredients of my shampoo/conditioner. After reading about some of the great stuff that's in this product I had to give it a try. I have very fine hair shoulder length hair that I color with henna. I have been using this product along with the Giovanni Wellness shampoo and my hair has never looked better. I really enjoy the herbal scent of this conditioner. A small amount goes a long way, I use less than a dime size amount each use. I just wish this product was easier to find in stores.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
I really liked using this conditioner directly on my scalp. It felt like little fingers were massaging my cuticles. It can be dring to my strands so I don't use this on my strands. I used this product with Giovanni's Deeper Moisture Conditioner. Hope this helps!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I really wanted to like this product. It has great ingredients, and I love the scent. However my hair IMMEDIETELY dried out. I have never had dry hair before, and it's taking some TLC to get it back to the softness and shine that it had before using this product.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
The ingredients in this were great. I usually like herbal scents, but it was strong and when I used it in my hair it made my eyes tear up.
Alondra V.
Lombard, IL
I've never seen this product. Who has used it?
Love D.