Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave-In Hair Treatment 51 fl oz

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave-In Hair Treatment Description: Protective Moisture Leave-In Hair Treatment PureOrganic Technology for all hair types, a unique blend of vitamins and proteins protects hair from heat and chemicals while repairing dry, damaged hair VITAPRO FUSION Protective Moisture Leave-In Hair Treatment with PureOrganic Technology Light Condition Deep Condition Penetrates damaged hair to rebuild and repair Infuses hair with protein-enriched botanicals Protects hair from heat, chemicals and bad days Vitamins aren't just good for your body. They're also good for your hair. When combined with protein, the result is stronger, healthier, shinier. Vitapro Fusion fuses together the best parts of vitamins with the essential elements in proteins to create soft, manageable, beautiful hair. Professional hair. What a treat. Contains a blend of organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants at the peak of their freshness, cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity. Infuses each individual strand of hair with vitamins, nutrients and protein for strength and vitality. Free Of Animal by-products and cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave-In Hair Treatment Directions Spray into clean, damp hair. Leave in. Comb through to distribute evenly and style. Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, *betula alba (birch) extract, *malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, *achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, *equisetum arvense extract, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *salvia sclarea (clary) extract, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, *tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) flower extract, *urtica dioica (nettle

I have Thin curly hair, a few split ends mostly on top. Is this a good product for my hair. Do you see results in a couple weeks? I want to repair and get rid of my split ends. I want healthy full hair. Can someone recommend a good product for me.
Start your review of Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave-In Hair Treatment 5.1 fl oz!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I have long fine hair, so I need light products for it. I’ve been using this spray for at least 6 years and I keep repurchasing it. It doesn’t weigh down the hair, it doesn’t leave any oiliness and it makes the hair easy tp brush and soft
Hannah D.
United States
I think this stuff is great, but I'm a little biased because I love this brand, I don't think it helps detangle my hair or anything it just feels like my hair is sliiightly healthier
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
It is my absolute FAVORITE leave-in conditioner to date! I love that it has natural ingredients! One of my favorite brands! It’s light and airy, but it’s very moisturizing to my long hair, but it also doesn’t weigh it down! Would recommend to everyone!
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
My husband bought this for me as a alternative to my homemade detangler/leave in treatment and I must say this is a great product! I was a little reluctant at first, but the spray was just as good as my DIY aloe, coconut oil and water spray. 👍👍
Dayana S.
Carbondale, CO
Love it Makes my hair soft, shyness and smells good. I really need something like that. i have a lot of hair and because of the use of Dryer or Hair straightener my hair is dry or sometimes i have a lot of frizz and these helps me.with that. and i can feel safe that if i use heat its gonna be ok. [product:giovanni-hair-products-giovanni-vitapro-fusion-leave-in-hair-treatment-5.1-fl-oz]
Cristina M.
Fort Smith, AR
Really good spray to keep I'm your bag for extra protection against heat damage and also to use as a leave in hair treatment. Can revive that second day hair.
Lindsay W.
Awesome leave in spray! I have highlights so it is crucial for me to have an amazing leave in conditioner, this is it. If you want to get rid of silicones (like me) then look no further. Ingredients are top notch and this even doubles as heat protecter! The price is a little more then your average drugstore leave in spray, but I definitely saw the difference in my hair. :)
Tjista D.
It's probably the lightest product I've ever used that gives the right amount of hydration to my hair. It's perfect for fine hair, specially for refreshing on second day or later. The spray bottle works efficiently. I've used other liquid products where the spray is basically useless. This one covers a wide area when you spray. I love it.
Ateah S.
winnipeg
I’m obsessed with this brand! I love priming with this product it always leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny [product:giovanni-hair-products-giovanni-vitapro-fusion-leave-in-hair-treatment-5.1-fl-oz]
Vanja T.
Waterloo, ON
Just started using this product and it is really good for dry and damaged hair. I got it from Winners at good price.