Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Hair Care Products Spray Leave In Conditioner 2Chic Avocado 4 oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cosmetics uses formulas that incorporate vitamins, herbs, minerals, proteins, nutrients and the purest of essential oils. The patented Giovanni PureOrganic Technology represents an exquisite blend of exotic organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants at the peak of their freshness. The oils are cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity. The result is a change for anyone who chooses to indulge in • Aqua (Purified Water), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Litchi (Lychee) Chinensis Fruit Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Chenopodium Quinoa Flower/Leaf Extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*USDA Certified Organic see more...

Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Costa mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. I use this after a shower and usually blow dry on my daughter. Detangles and softens and the small is great. It's average in price but goes along way. Definitely recommend.
Jacie B.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this leave in conditioner. It's not too heavy leaves hair non greasy and smooths frizz. It smells amazing, very refreshing. I have curly hair and do not wash it everyday so this is nice to freshen up the curls and maintain a nice look.
Yve B.
Yve B.
brookfeild
This product is responsible for repairing my hair after the damage I done by bleaching it it's affordable and so affective I've gotten 3 and it's just a must have for me and the smell is all good
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
This particular product, for someone who is cursed with the most unmanageable and poor hair there is, is a godsend. It is the only leave in conditioner I use, and it makes my hair feel so good and helps it be less tangled. The key is to put it in while your hair is still damp after a shower; your hair will brush out easier and after it fully dries it'll be soft and smooth. I recommend this all the time at work!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Wayne, NJ
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. Since it's a spray it feels nice and light, just make sure you don't overdo it or you will become greasy. It is refreshing and provides just the right amount of moisture to tame frizz.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Castle Rock, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift and fell in love instantly! It made my thick hair much more manageable, less damaged from the hair dryer and flat iron and also almost eliminated fly aways. I love the natural ingredients and will definitely make this part of my daily hair routine!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Giovanni Avocado shampoo and conditioner. Was excited to try this. Not impressed, leaves my hair dry and dries stiff.