Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Hair Care Products Shave Cream Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate 1.5 oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Hair Care Products Shave Cream Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate 1.5 oz see more...

• I like this cream a lot1 Answers
  • Does this smell like the yummy type of pomegranate or lik...1 Answers
  • Is this shave cream better than or similar too the Taylor...3 Answers
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
I tried this a couple months ago and ordered it online. I was hesitant at first because I've always used the foaming type of gel, but now I'll never go back. I swear this stuff is liquid gold. My under arms are even looking more clear and smooth because of all the great stuff in this shaving lotion. It goes on smooth and has an amazing smell. It filled with good stuff for your skin and antioxidants. The bottle has lasted me a while and doesn't take much to smooth on your skin for an all over shave. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try and non chemical filled shaving lotion.
I would.give.this. product a try it would be nice to try something different besides foam if it's lotion then.your skin.should.feel.way better
Angela M.
Spring Hill , FL
Is this shave cream better than or similar too the Taylor of old bond street brand of shaving cream??
Katelyn H.
harisburg pa
Does this smell like the yummy type of pomegranate or like the artificial... ive noticed some products smell more like chemicals than the fruit..
Ananya B.