BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni, Dont Be Falky Soothing Anti-dandruff shampoo and Nourishing anti -dandruff conditioner fights dandruff while soothing the scalp with oatmeal, neem, noni, tea tree and eucalyptus while moisturizes plus Panthenol to pamper hair. • Salicylic Acid 2.2% (Anti-Dandruff).InWater, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Acacia Farnesiana Flower Extract, *Arctium Lappa Root Extract, *Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, *Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, *Coriandrum Sativum Leaf Extract, *Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, *Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract.*USDA Certified Organic see more...

Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently just bought and started using this product. Before purchasing it i had heard great reviews on it on amazon and Youtube for natural hair, so i decided to give it a try. I have the lightwieght version of it though. The first time i put this product in my hair i was like WOW!. My hair just felt amazing. Its creamy and has a nice consistantcy. Doesn't really have a smell to it. I get mine from Puritans Pride because they have free shipping on her products most of the time.I have to becareful in how much i put in my hair because a little bit does go a long way. I will suggest that you finger comb this product through your hair to get better results.
deesha g.
deesha g.
mumbai
I recently purchased this product and I have to use certain shampoos that don't wash out my herbatint hair dye and are somewhat natural or organic. Giovanni products seem to do a good job with that since standard over the counter products just have too many added ingredients and chemicals. But I also needed something for dry scalp. I don't use this product for every shampoo, but it does seem to help in between shampoos and I have less itch. Definitely worth a try.
Does it smell good?
Baltimore, MD
How does it help you keep your hair
Baltimore, MD
Anyone who tried is good?