Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Hair Care Products Conditioner 2Chic Keratin and Argan 24 fl oz uploaded by Allison D.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cosmetics uses formulas that incorporate vitamins, herbs, minerals, proteins, nutrients and the purest of essential oils. The patented Giovanni PureOrganic Technology represents an exquisite blend of exotic organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants at the peak of their freshness. The oils are cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity. The result is a change for anyone who chooses to indulge in • Aqua (Purified Water), stearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5), beta carotene, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, *argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, hydrolyzed paullinia cupana (Brazilian cocoa) keratin extract [phyto-keratin], *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *aspalathus linearis (rooibos tea) extract, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed extract, *butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, sodium benzoate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium PCA, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance*USDA certified organic see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
I've tried many shampoos and this brand is my favorite so far! I love the smell, I only use this one twice a week because it can make my hair a little oily if I use it everyday, but other than that it's great!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite conditioner. The smell is wonderful. My boyfriend is so sad that I don’t use it anymore. It is moisturizing, smoothing, and makes hair very shiny. I got this from Marshall’s for a very reasonable price.
Aia Camille R.
I have a very thick and coarse wavy hair. But I like my hair on a wash "rinse- wash -repeat" basis. This product is definitely good for people who has vanity issues like me that loves to make sure that they are always fresh and clean. It keeps your hair moisturized, shiny, healthy smooth,sleek and silky. I am lucky to find them at your nearest TJ Maxx for a reasonable cost. I cannot live without this product at all! #MusesOfInfluenster
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
Great product to refresh your hair and get it back healthy after it is fried and damaged! It made my thick hair so soft and less frizzy even in South Georgia humidity. Would recommend to others and use again
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
Great Hair conditioner especially for thick hair it every every smooth, smells great. Untangled your hair leaving your hair feeling wonderful.
Jennifer L.