BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni D:tox System Body Wash Acai Berry Description: Three steps to skin purification: only from Giovanni's 3-step D:tox System. Steps 1 and 2 lift impurities, polish and purify with activated charcoal and volcani ash. Step 3 hydrates and replenishes with super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Free of toxins. Nourished. Use the entire D:tox System product line as part of your daily skin purification regimen. A clean spirit begins with purified skin. It's how you were born. It's how you should be. Dive deep beyond clean into a sea of purity with D:tox System purifying body wash. Out with the bad: a unique combination of activated charcoal and volcanic ash delves into pores, absorbing the day's toxins, impurities and excess oils that interfere with skin clarity. In with the good: hand-harvested acai and goji berry, exotic super-antioxidants, nourish and rejuvenate, infusing skin with vitamins and minerals, re-establishing skin to its smoothest state, You'll be soft to the touch, gently fragranced by essential oils of luscious fig and clean green tea. Pure and natural. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni D:tox System Body Wash Acai Berry Directions Step 1: Pour D:tox System purifying body wash into hands, onto a body sponge or loofah, and app;y to skin, creating a rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Step 2 and Step 3 of the D:tox System to complete your skin purification regimen. • Gluten Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Michell G.
Harrison, NY
I initially tried the Giovanni Body Wash while visiting my sister in CA. She said she bought it at Whole Foods, but when I returned home, my Whole Foods did not carry it.

Of course, I checked Amazon and it was there....and for a good price. It was then that I noticed the Body Scrub too. I purchased both items and was so pleased that I did.

First, I love the scent...its very unique. Clean, fresh and not "perfumey"...very natural. I use this both as a Body Wash as well as a bath additive. Its not overly "sudsy" which I like. It rinses well and leaves behind fresh, clean and soft skin. I'm very, very happy with this purchase and will definitely purchase it from Amazon again.

This would make a great gift for the "product" junkies in your life!
Kasey B.
Knoxville, TN
My daily routine requires a good amount of product. I am using root lifter, hair sprays, texturizer. Even after shampooing and conditioning I could not get rid of the buildup on my hair until this product. This product was able to strip all of the bad oils and build up without drying out my hair. I use this product once a week and cannot rave about it enough!!
Emily J.
Really really like this wash. I feel like it was a tad bit drying but it made my skin so fresh and soft. I feel like I didn't have as many ingrown hairs as normal. So yeah it's like a d tox! The face products are great as well.
Kelli K.
Detroit, MI
I am currently using this product, and LOVING it! It has a great clean sent and leaves me feeling moisturized. It's reasonably priced. However, I would like the bottle to be a bit larger. Its very gentle and I use it daily! I would def buy again! Thumbs up!
Nikki M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product and it really seems to deep clean. Also leave my skin feeling smooth and soft. I wish it were a little cheaper, but I still recommend giving it a try. I love charcoal and ash products, and this one definitely does not disappoint!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Love this stuff! completely organic and full of great volcanic ashe to detox and pull out toxings from the skin while cleansing skin gently and effectively with antioxidants to protect body and skin.
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm always on the lookout for a good body wash. This is a nice detoxifying one. If you're looking for something with charcoal or volcanic ash, this one is perfect!
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This was a nice charcoal body wash. It had a nice scent and did the job. I don't like how quickly I go through Giovanni body washes. I would repurchase if I found it for a good deal.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I very much prefer the entire D:tox system line of Giovanni products. They're a great value and I feel good about using them. They also work well. Recommended!
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe, OH
The smelling a fabulous, I've found two sizes to choose from. However it is a little pricey compared to other products but you get what you pay for :)
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product smell good?
Brittini R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
About how long does one bottle of this last?