BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni D:tox System Body Wash Acai Berry Description: Three steps to skin purification: only from Giovanni's 3-step D:tox System. Steps 1 and 2 lift impurities, polish and purify with activated charcoal and volcani ash. Step 3 hydrates and replenishes with super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Free of toxins. Nourished. Use the entire D:tox System product line as part of your daily skin purification regimen. A clean spirit begins with purified skin. It's how you were born. It's how you should be. Dive deep beyond clean into a sea of purity with D:tox System purifying body wash. Out with the bad: a unique combination of activated charcoal and volcanic ash delves into pores, absorbing the day's toxins, impurities and excess oils that interfere with skin clarity. In with the good: hand-harvested acai and goji berry, exotic super-antioxidants, nourish and rejuvenate, infusing skin with vitamins and minerals, re-establishing skin to its smoothest state, You'll be soft to the touch, gently fragranced by essential oils of luscious fig and clean green tea. Pure and natural. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni D:tox System Body Wash Acai Berry Directions Step 1: Pour D:tox System purifying body wash into hands, onto a body sponge or loofah, and app;y to skin, creating a rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Step 2 and Step 3 of the D:tox System to complete your skin purification regimen. • Gluten Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan see more...

Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe , OH
The smelling a fabulous, I've found two sizes to choose from. However it is a little pricey compared to other products but you get what you pay for :)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff was so great. Moisturizing and keeps skin fresh and clean. I love the smell
Michell G.
Michell G.
Harrison, NY
I initially tried the Giovanni Body Wash while visiting my sister in CA. She said she bought it at Whole Foods, but when I returned home, my Whole Foods did not carry it.

Of course, I checked Amazon and it was there....and for a good price. It was then that I noticed the Body Scrub too. I purchased both items and was so pleased that I did.

First, I love the scent...its very unique. Clean, fresh and not "perfumey"...very natural. I use this both as a Body Wash as well as a bath additive. Its not overly "sudsy" which I like. It rinses well and leaves behind fresh, clean and soft skin. I'm very, very happy with this purchase and will definitely purchase it from Amazon again.

This would make a great gift for the "product" junkies in your life!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Really really like this wash. I feel like it was a tad bit drying but it made my skin so fresh and soft. I feel like I didn't have as many ingrown hairs as normal. So yeah it's like a d tox! The face products are great as well.
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
Detroit, MI
I am currently using this product, and LOVING it! It has a great clean sent and leaves me feeling moisturized. It's reasonably priced. However, I would like the bottle to be a bit larger. Its very gentle and I use it daily! I would def buy again! Thumbs up!
jaquasha b.
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
This product leaves my skin fresh and clean! The scent is okayy not my favorite but ok ! It gets rid of the Oder , the dirt , and etc.. I just love it
Breno S.
Breno S.
Manaus
Ótimo produto mais não é tão bom mais eu gosto de usar ele ..pra quem gosta ele é muito bom ....adoro pouco
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells good, fresh and natural Acai Berry for body wash,I love washing my body that gives me the extra musturize
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Absolute gold product it works great and you can see a difference in your body / skin quickly it makes everything healthier
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a nice charcoal body wash. It had a nice scent and did the job. I don't like how quickly I go through Giovanni body washes. I would repurchase if I found it for a good deal.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
About how long does one bottle of this last?