BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Raspberry Winter Description: Each Giovanni Organic Body Care formula contains a blend of exotic organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants of the peak of their freshness. The Oils are cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity for smooth gorgeous skin. Giovanni Cleanse Luxuriating Body Wash drenches skin in naturally aromatic fragrances and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, Cleanse body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel New! Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Raspberry Winter Directions Pour into hands and rub across your body to lather. Use with a washcloth, body sponge or loofa. Rinse. Your skin will feel silky, smooth. Ingredients: Certified Organic **Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry), *Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry), *Mangifera Indica (Mango), *Echinacea Angustifolia (coneflower), *Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp), Cetratia Islandica (Iceland Moss) Extracts (aqueous), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin Bocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Essential Oil Fragrances. *Certified by Quality Assurance International. **Certified by Quality Certification Services. • Certified Organic Rubus Suavissimus** (Raspberry), Sambucus Nigra* (Elderberry), Mangifera Indica*, (Mango), Echinacea Angustifolia* (Coneflower), Macrocystis Pyrifera* (Sea Kelp), and Cetratia Islandica (Iceland Moss)(Aqueous), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodia see more...

Jocelina S.
If you have ever seen any of my other reviews, you will know scent is very important to me. This body wash lives up to my expectations and I have bought it multiple times
Poba Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is great , no question asked. I didn't feel it cleaned my skin like other alternative brands and my skin was extremely dry after using it. Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Raspberry Winter 10 fl oz
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
Smells so good and left my skin feeling so soft!! I would definitely recommend to others that suffer with dry skin! Great for the winter months and it smells heavenly!
anna m.
San Diego, CA
Very gentle body wash. Smells like a berries, very pleasant and fresh. Easy to rinse after shower. This product does not dry my skin. I will give it five star.  Enough for a long time use. The Price is affordable for the good quality brand.  Yes, I will recommended this body wash.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good body wash, makes my skin feel soft and clean. Great to use in the shower to make me feel refreshed. Smells great, wish they made more fruity scents. Affordable and would recommend to friends
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this!!! I love this line, I accidentally bought this. The body wash didn't bother my sensitive skin. This bottle lasted me quite a bit longer than expected. I'd buy this again, it was of good value
Moni A.
Reseda, CA
Ohhh , who doesn't like the scent of raspberry ? If not looks like you need to try this it will change yo mind , it smells so good & it is so smooth I highly recommend it. It's so worth your money trust.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Giovanni products, whether it is the shampoo or body wash. The body wash the is so gentle. The smell is so sweet and soothing. It is worth every penny. I use it up so fast and costly. Other than that it is a buy.
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Giovanni body wash ras spberry scent is just to die for its great scent u will fall in love . Leaves u so soft on your. Ody u would ne err r believe it. U need to try .
Gianni A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It smells so gooood. I'm a fan of anything berry scented and this one takes the cake. It's very comparable to dove in price. I usually get mine at Walmart but I'm sure you can get it alone as well.