Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow 10.5 fl oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow Description: Giovanni Organic Body Care brings you a luxuriating body wash that drenches the skin in the gentle fragrance of lavender and vanilla. Contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Giovanni Cleanse Luxuriating Body Wash drenches skin in naturally aromatic fragrances and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, Cleanse body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel New. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow Directions Pour into hands and rub across your body to lather. Use with a washcloth, body sponge or loofa. Rinse. Your skin will feel silky, smooth. • Certified Organic Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender), Echinacea Angustifolia* (Coneflower), Ginko Biloba* (Ginko Biloba), Rosasinensis* (Hibiscus) and Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extracts (Aqueous), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethyglycinate and Essential Oil Fragrance.*Certified by Quality Assurance International see more...

LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
my skin is soft and fragrant, I love this product... The softness is amazing, I always buy it and use it daily. is great.! so I recommend fully.! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Louisville, KY
This product smells amazing and that's why I love it. I really like using it before bedtime in a nice bath to help me relax and sleep better.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
Awesome product! I love it! it I love the smell so much it lasts for a day! I will buy it everytime i can, its like my go to product.
Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Hephzibah , GA
this product left me smelling so good and my skin soft as well. it is definitely worth purchasing again
Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I love Giovanni body washes in general. They all lather up nicely and are great for my dry skin and acne issues. Lavender Vanilla Snow is a very light scent. I absolutely love it, as it is very natural and calming, however I wish it was stronger. It has a faint scent in the bottle, and once on my washcloth, disappears all together. While I'd like it to be stronger, my scent-sensitive husband appreciates its delicateness.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hazel Park
I love a good vegan body wash. It's also super gentle so you can wash all over your body. packaging is also super cute. I think it's maybe slightly drying to my skin but it's nothing I can't fix with a little body oil. Would repurchase.
Susie O.
Susie O.
I liked this product slot. I've never purchased it myself can't seem to find it on my regular shopping trips. I was visiting a friend and she told me to try it. I'm going to look up on- line and purchase it. I just forgot because I forgot about it until now.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
I have thick curly hair, and it is hard to find a product that works. This product leaves my hair soft and manageable, with no residue. I would recommend this for anyone looking to moisturiZe.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
This body wash is just Great I really like to use it it's affordable and it smells great makes your skin soft and it leaves it smelling just amazing I buy it online
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
This lavender vanilla wash smells heavenly. It smells like something you'd want to eat, and lathers up really well. Also have the lotion which I ador!