Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow 10.5 fl oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow Description: Giovanni Organic Body Care brings you a luxuriating body wash that drenches the skin in the gentle fragrance of lavender and vanilla. Contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Giovanni Cleanse Luxuriating Body Wash drenches skin in naturally aromatic fragrances and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, Cleanse body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel New. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow Directions Pour into hands and rub across your body to lather. Use with a washcloth, body sponge or loofa. Rinse. Your skin will feel silky, smooth. • Certified Organic Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender), Echinacea Angustifolia* (Coneflower), Ginko Biloba* (Ginko Biloba), Rosasinensis* (Hibiscus) and Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extracts (Aqueous), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethyglycinate and Essential Oil Fragrance.*Certified by Quality Assurance International see more...

Merceades S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff not only gets you squeaky clean but leave your skin soft and smelling so delightful. I've always been a fan of this scent as it is super calming and this wash is one that really helps kept the scent on you longer than 5 minutes.

I would recommend this to all my friends~
Kemoy H.
Hackensack, NJ
I've only gotten this as s gift I haven't purchased it was a product I liked but it's on the pricey end the scent was nice as I like lavender and vanilla. Pros it lathers nicely and the smell is hypnotic but it's pricey
Susie O.
I liked this product slot. I've never purchased it myself can't seem to find it on my regular shopping trips. I was visiting a friend and she told me to try it. I'm going to look up on- line and purchase it. I just forgot because I forgot about it until now.
Tyler B.
I have thick curly hair, and it is hard to find a product that works. This product leaves my hair soft and manageable, with no residue. I would recommend this for anyone looking to moisturiZe.
Andra C.
The Giovanni brand is such a great brand. The lavender vanilla snow body wash smells great and is a relaxing body washy. The smell is not too strong and is gentle enough on sensitive skin. I usually find my Giovanni products at Target and highly recommend this brand.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
When I am not able to find or obtain my usual suspects for body wash (because they are popular at the stores out here) this is my standby , it smells wonderful, it's calming, and it doesn't break me out, which are all things that I love. I just wish it were more moisturizing for my particular skin is all.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I love Giovanni body washes in general. They all lather up nicely and are great for my dry skin and acne issues. Lavender Vanilla Snow is a very light scent. I absolutely love it, as it is very natural and calming, however I wish it was stronger. It has a faint scent in the bottle, and once on my washcloth, disappears all together. While I'd like it to be stronger, my scent-sensitive husband appreciates its delicateness.
Theresa R.
I love this body wash! It smells great and makes my skin feel even better. It makes my skin feel soft, without any residue some body washes leave. I purchased it online, and I will continue to repurchase !
Lauren R.
Hazel Park
I love a good vegan body wash. It's also super gentle so you can wash all over your body. packaging is also super cute. I think it's maybe slightly drying to my skin but it's nothing I can't fix with a little body oil. Would repurchase.
Jessica G.
I just love using this body wash because it actually feels like its cleaning your body and the scent is great es well. It's such an awesome body wash product to use that my husband uses it well he just loves it.